Chapter 11: Closer

MILES
Alexis and I woke up the next morning neither off us wanting to be awake.

"Hmm good morning." Alexis said.

"Good morning princess." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Come on we should get ready for school." Alexis said. I nodded and we headed downstairs for breakfast. When we got downstairs Diana, Jasmine, Zack, Cody, Katie, Lath,  David, and Zack were downstairs.

"Good morning." They all said in unison.

"Good morning." We said back.

"If you guys are all so tired then why did you wake up?" David asked.

"Baby because we have to go to school." Diana said. Alexis handed me my breakfast.

"It's 5:00 in the morning." Zack said.

"And?" Jasmine asked.

"It's Saturday baby." Zack said. We all groaned in annoyance. I was already finished with my breakfast and so was Alexis.

"Come on let's go lay down." Alexis said after putting our plates in the sink then grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

"Wait why are you to sleeping in the same bed?" Zack growled.

"Well don't mates have to sleep together." I said kissing Alexis's hands.

"Wait you to are mates." Lath asked.

"Yeah we are." I replied. Lath handed Cody $5.

"Hey another 10." Cody said. Lath sighed and pulled out $10.

"You guys bet on me?" I asked.

"Yeah." Lath said.

"$5 that you would get your mate before Lath and another $10 because I said Alexis was your mate." Cody added.

I was about to say something when Alexis pulled on my arm.

"Can we go to bed please?" Alexis begged I nodded.

***
Alexis and I woke up again at 8:00. She smiled at me.

"Um that was a good nap." Alexis said her voice sounding like Love and Happiness made a wonderful vocal cord and put it in Alexis.

"It was good because I was cuddling with you." I said.

"I had a dream about you and me." Alexis said.

"What was it about princess?" I asked curiously.

"You and me we were about 28 and I we had 3 kids." She started. "2 boys and one girl."

"I love that idea." I said. "Will that girl have one ruff life. Also will we have 3
k

ids by the time we're 28?"

"I hope so I love you so much." Alexis said.

"I love you too." I said. There was suddenly a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. Chase and Leyla walked in.

"Carly- oh hello." Leyla said confused.
"Who are you?"

"This is Miles my new mate." Alexis explained.

"Wow that was fast." Chase said.

"Okay don't freak out about this it is time for your ceremony though." Leyla said.

"Luna its okay I'm ready if Miles is." Alexis said looking at me.

"Wait I get to be Alpha?" I asked confused. "I'm not related to you guys in anyway."

"Yes but Tanner can't be Alpha and Jasmine doesn't want to be." I said.

"Ok I'll do whatever I have to." I said.

"Ok so your ceremony is in 2 days." Chase said.

"Also you need to know how it works." Leyla said.

"So you 2 first Alexis presents herself to you." Chase said. "Then you give your blood. The point of the blood giving is.... you know know I really don't know what for. Also you get married. Then all of your friends go through thier ceremonies and finally were done. Then you leave."

"For what?" Alexis asked.

"Alexis you get married that night also we are making these pack houses different they should be done by the time you guys get back." Leyla said. I knew what she meant by we had to leave after we got married.

"Okay we got it." I said.

"Alright then we will see you guys soon then." Chase and Leyla said walking out of the room.

"Wait!" Alexis said. "Can I talk to you in the hallway?"

"Sure." Chase said.

ALEXIS
"What did you want to talk about?" Leyla asked.

"Um did you see the two boys downstairs?" I asked.

"Oh yeah Lath, Cody, and Katie." Leyla said.

"Yeah well those are Miles's best friends and..." I drifted off.

"You want them to all move here." Leyla said finishing my sentence. I nodded.

"Okay well since those are his friends." Chase said. "They can move into the new main house."

"Ok thank you." I said happily. Now my baby can be completely happy. I thought as Leyla and Chase walked off.