Finally out in the light!

"You didn't even mention to me about him..." said Jason over the phone. 
"I know....I was totally taken back when I saw him there for dinner....but, you know what.....he is a really nice guy. Somewhat different from what media makes out of him." Siya told.
"yeah sure" Jason said abruptly.

"Dude! I know you hate him...but I can't help it....I am kind of his friend now, I guess..Why do you hate him?.....anyway..." Siya said."I just wanted to ask what you are doing today... for New Year..." 

"Umm..
..about today!.....nothing special....just gonna relax a bit, I guess..I am too tired man.....was in a party last night with Jessica and all....Bad Idea...It was a terrible Idea!...umm...I think.... Allison might come over. Hey, can we come to your place......your mom's place... I have not met her and your brother..That sounds ...fun." Jason chuckled.

"Oh no....bad idea! Sam will freak out if you come....he is a fan of yours...He doesn't know that I am friends with you...haha...But..hmm....Jase...I am...Actually...I had to get something done right now..." Siya said cutting down her volume so that Sam won't hear. Sam just walked into the Kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Hmm....What You are talking about? ...You did not tell them right....Yeah...I think I should not be there at that time......I hope it goes well..."He said.

"You know what...Sam is irritating me ever since I came back. He kind of seems to hate me or something..I don't know....I hate him for behaving this way...He used to be so good with me...He used to caring.loving...we used to chat about everything and anything...Now...he just nods at me." Siya told Jason.

"Siya....It happens....You are his elder sister...and he is not a kiddo anymore....not like I know him or something..but boys kind of change with time. ....Don't take it personally...I think it is nothing...Just don't take it to heart...not right now...It's New Year Siya....Yeay!!! New Year babe! " Jason said excitedly.

"Are you high again? " Siya joked.

"Nope....I feel like I should..huh....I got you something though...Surprise!...Guess" Jason said excitedly again. Siya was sure that he was high last night.  But it seemed the effect still hung on him.

"Wow!! OK...You  got me...hmm....what could have you possibly got Jase? ...wait..wait ...Umm..An autograph of some famous artist friend of yours..." Siya said searching for the oddest possibilities. 
"No ....I already did that for your birthday ..last summer..." Jason admitted.
"What? ...I did not get anything..." Siya confessed and asked. "NO....I am serious...Whose autograph? "
"Adele!" Jason said taking a deep breath.

"Holy F***...Who the hell did you give it to? " Siya yelled back.
"Dude!..I was in LA and I know you didn't care about your birthday, anyway...I delivered it to your place.....I wanted to surprise you..." Jason elaborated. "It was just an envelope. Nothing big....How come you never got it?  I thought you did...hey!  When I called you back later.....you said you loved the gift..."
"Dude! You threw a party for me at Fabric. Pete told me it was you....You know how costly that place is?....It would have cost me an arm and a leg....but....I thought you were making up for not being here by giving that party!...I did...I really loved it!....But. ...lets come back to the topic....where.the. hell.is .my autograph??"
Siya asked sounding sad now.

"Umm...No idea dude! You sounded so happy! I actually thought it was  because you got the parcel! And Well....The party was a must!!! you can't count it as gift!" Jason said.

"Hmm....NO.....I din't get it....I hate you! " Siya said in a squeaky voice. 
"I am so sorry babe! I didn't think about it much...It was so long ago.....and I was caught up with so many things....What do you want me to do? Go after the delivery guy? Parcel tracking? " Jason asked in a tired tone.