This heart

"The glass held up, it is

The mind full of thoughts, right here

All these past memories,

Hanging from the ceiling

Making me sick and crazy

All those words that hurts me

I'm gonna open it up and

you will feel that breeze

This heart has no more pain, It feels nothing to your feelings

This heart will not listen, When you are trying to reach out for me

This heart will not let you see ,The perfect me, that I used to be

This heart has crossed all lines , Gonna be my worst enemy"

Jason looks up at Siya as she sips in the coffee . Siya asks "you want me to add more...don't you?" Jason smiles.

"No, this is great, this would work as the bridge,...the first four lines...and great ...I am gonna put these...ya..these.... as the chorus ....of course" he says pointing to the last four verses.

" hmm..okay" Siya said without even giving a look at it further. 

"So, I am done here, right. The last piece of your lovey dovey song!" She adds.
" Where are you going now?
" Jason asks. 

"Umm... you know that I work...right? well, I am going home now, had a lot of catching up to do back at the management house. I'm just glad Kim didn't fire me. I was just an intern but still....She was not that happy either.... She was just...Blah" Siya gets up from the seat and moves around "You know, I really think I am done with this songwriting thing. I should just stick to the Internship, maybe they will offer me a work after sometime, you know, a permanent one..if I just stick to Kim. Maybe.. .." She takes a moment and asks "Don't you think so?"

 "No, you should definitely not give up on songwriting.....trust me when I say, I would rather listen to your song than your article. Saying that, I don't like you as manager either. God knows how you will be with your clients." Jason says rolling his eyes. 

"Shut up....By the way, When will I meet Alison again? Hmm?" Siya gives him a warm smile. "She  is working now, I think. I will meet her for dinner. She is fun. She is not bitten by this whole, I don't know celebrity thing attached to my status. When she looks at me, she is looking at me, Jason.....A dork who likes to sing and doodle and smoke. ..... You are not coming" Jason adds.
 "I don't want to. You are so....huh...whatever! Bye" Siya shouts making her way to the door. 

*******************************************************************************

Peter was in the kitchen when Siya entered. Sarah was nowhere to be seen. She must be in shower. She walks over to him suddenly hugging from the back. "Jesus! don't do that. You Scared me." Peter yells. "Sorry! what are you making? It smells good! Is it Lasagna?

Siya sniffs and gives an excited look. "Somebody looks happy today" Peter comments as he take a step back and looks at Siya. " You bet!" Siya hugs him.

 "Thanks For being there...both of you! I am good. see. Happy!.....OK... I am really hungry......I will come in a while....I am guessing Sarah is in washroom?" 

"yup, I think she slept off by the sink or something" Peter joked. 

Siya changes into her pajama and a Tee. By that time Sarah is out of the washroom. " So, how was it at work? Were they hard on you?"  Siya Shakes her head with a smile and walks by the study table to grab her iPod and journal. " Ya..go on, write it down....one day I will make fucking photocopies of your journal and sell these out. " Sarah says as she walks out of the room to Peter.