Lyrics!

"Hey!" Siya said through the phone as she lay on her bed. 

"Hey Girl! where have you been? You had to mail me some shit few days back remember?" came a soft velvet voice. It was Jason Skylark, a well known artist who was known more for his style statement rather than music. But nevertheless, for him she was his female counter part, or so he believed. Siya clearly remembers how she met him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK
 About an year ago, He had an accident while he was drunk driving a motor bike. Siya was right in front of a shop when a car took a left and hit his speeding motor bike from the opposite side. His head was bleeding profusely and he could not stand. As he tried, he saw a black headed woman coming near him. She stood him up and called ambulance at one go. There were some people around, but few of them were busy clicking photos when he removed his helmet.  She was just cleansing the blood with some soft tissue when the ambulance hit the road. When he woke up next morning, all he felt was a puking sensation. There was a knock on the door. It was that same girl! 

"Hey! How are you feeling now?" came a soft high pitched voice with a genuine concern.
"I...I feel like puking...sorry....I just spoke my mind.  ummm...you are that girl who saved me yesterday..right?" Jason said as he took a look at this wheat-ish skinned, black eyed girl of twenty something old.
" Oh... I didn't save you as such. I just called up the ambulance... And you know who you are, right? You should not have been drinking and driving. You are all over the internet!" said she. " By the way, My name is Siya. And I am so happy to meet you. ..I mean..not that you got hit or....just happy..you got it right?" Siya said slowly to not sound weird.
"Siya! Hey...Umm....I am so glad someone is here right now ,that's it" Jason  said calmly. This was the start of their friendship. They were so similar in so many ways that sometimes their thoughts collided. It was very easy to merge her voice with this newly found famous friend of hers. From then onward, Jason had been taking help from Siya in all matters even the silly ones.She played the role of his wing-man sometimes because he too, was bad at relationships. She even penned him a few songs, which he was currently recording for his next album. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh! those lyrics....God...I don't know Jase, I have not touched it for,... seems like a ages. I know...I am sorry. It went out of my mind. I will work on it right away." Siya spoke as she searched her laptop for the documents for the record lyrics. 

"Siya...." Jason took a deep breathe and said" Wanna go out for dinner? It will take mind off....everything. Trust me. What'say?" "Are you crazy? Those paparazzis would eat me alive. But not a bad idea. I will bring along Sarah as well." Siya said after stretching her legs. "Cool! Anything will work for me. I will Pick you guys at eight tonight then. Bye!" Jason hung up before Siya could say anything. Jason knew how exactly to turn Siya's mind. He did not have to try hard, it was just natural for him. He knew Siya needed some fun in her life which she was deliberately pushing due to all the post break up stress. Jason was all done with that sh** story. For him, making Siya happy again was the priority. 

"It's so cold. I am freezing. Where is this Jason?
" Asked Sarah, as she came out of the parking lot of the apartment,in a white cardigan over a small Red Dress ."He is reaching. I think he has a date or something. There was  some happy giggling and stuff behind" Siya said as she gave a smirk. She wore a black jacket over a top with white and black design, blue jeans and black boots. She wore just simply just as she  never tried to look better.

 Within few minutes Jason was pulling his car to the left side of the road and the girls sat in comfortably. There was a girl sitting right next to Jason. She had beautiful blond locks and a sharp oval face with a small nose. " Hey guys,... Siya,Sarah,...this is Allison, my....Recording sound engineer." Jason said making a weird expression that Siya could read. Siya knew what that meant. He was having hard time with this lady friend it seemed.

"Hey! Nice to meet you. I hope he did not make it hard for you! I mean...he is very particular about the tuning and all. I wonder what he is like when it comes to recording." Siya said cheerfully as she made space for Sarah. Alison waves at both of them and gives a smile. 

" Hey! I am nothing like that....I am only hard at you. Just because I know that If I push You, you will come up with something better than those verse." Jason said as he motioned with his hands. They reached the Benginton Road, and parked the car. On their way to Restaurant, Siya noticed a few startled girls making sounds. All she could hear was 'OMG's and 'I love You's as Jason passed by them with a wide grin. They were seated in few minutes. Jason was in very good mood and was pleasantly surprising Sarah with good compliments and nice talks. After a while, Alison leaves for the washroom. The dinner is set and the order is placed. "
 Are you OK? You were too nice to me today. I am not used to that. Oh...Is it because of your crush?"
Sarah taunted him as she points towards the washroom area.
"Shut up! I can be nice if I want to. You didn't annoy me so...ya...I was nice.....And Alison is just my friend" Jason said very slowly as he took the platter filled with noodles and filled his own plate with some. 

"So....You guys are not dating?" questions Sarah with a wide grin. Siya could make out that Jason was kind of shy to accept the reality. He was not that good at showing his feelings. Just like her.
"She is lovely. I like her. She was asking me if You and Sarah had some past" Siya absentmindedly says. oops! Sarah twitches to her left. It was a bit uncomfortable now.No wonder Alison noticed that too.

. "Umm...I want a Butterscotch while going back. what about you?"Siya asks Sarah to cut the tension. She did not want to ruin this dinner by bringing some sensitive topic. By this time Alison is back. "I want choco muffin that's all for me"said Sarah. 

The dinner was delicious. Four of them chatted and wavered from topic to topic. The time went by. Alison was interesting in many ways. Siya saw  what Jason could probably be attracted in. It was not just the beauty. She was an independent, broadminded woman.Her thoughts were well molded and provoked Siya to think about what was happening in that cheerful mind. As the time they reach home it is past ten. Siya hugs Jason and whispers " hold on to her, she seems nice and really good for you. I like her". Jason gives her a radiant puppy smile. "I Knew you would" Jason said caressing her forehead. "I hope this one lasts!" He chuckled.