The change!

22/12/17

I can't believe this. Well, today was Pete's birthday! And guess what? I forgot his gift. On top of that, I bumped into Seth Atkins in a bedroom. It was totally weird. Actually, I was weird. I could not even meet his eyes. It was ....I don't know. 
I got Pete's gift on the way back home. Michelle Robinson's Record. 
Jason and Alison looked so great today. They made such beautiful pair. He was so nice to everyone. He was a gentleman. Peter and Jason are so different. But, I am just happy that they can merge well together. It would have been awkward otherwise. 

 Sarah looked so happy and..content. I don't know if she has any regret. She is such an amazing girl. Pete and Sarah both are so good for each other. Then, there was me, still struggling to get out of trash. There was a friend of Pete, Henry, He did ask me out. I was totally taken back. We are planning to meeting sometime. Lets see how this one goes. 
                  Coming back to one of my major problems, Mom knows something is up. So, I will have to get it done with this weekend. I don't know how exactly. I am thinking of writing every damn thing on a sheet . I will not have to face her in that way. Huh. I am so overthinking this whole situation. But I can't help myself.  I went over all the mails Dan had sent. I replied to the last one. It went well, I suppose. I said no to his plea. I somehow felt good. I felt like...as if...I am in-charge. Like I  had the power over him, the whole situation. It made me feel much better about myself. 

Christmas is up. Did most of the shopping. Last minute shopping is my thing... 
I hope Sam is fine. It has been so long since I had a talk with him. He hates me. My brother is a genius and he has always made our family proud. When mum told me that he is going to Scotland, I was so happy. It just saddened me that he himself never called me up to give me the news. I have to talk to him, even if he is gonna dodge me. Dad was right when he told me that Sam has changed a lot in this one year. He had been drinking, but not outrageously. Then, He had that girlfriend of his.....Claire. I saw her pic with him. They were totally different. Like from two different world. She was covered with tattoos, and her red hair had purple streaks. And one could tell from the look of her eyes that she was wild. One the other side,my brother, Sam was that studious cute guy in class who wore check shirts and listened to Stevie Wonder. What on world is wrong with him?

But, I promise to myself, I won't be a judgmental bitch. If he is happy with her, I will be happy for him. Given, the fact, he is happy. He recently went for a Fall Out Boy concert and his Facebook wall was covered with smiling photos.  Huh! Unbelievable. She seems very influencing. Anyway! I am excited to meet them this weekend.

Seth Atkins.....How can I stop without mentioning this man? He was there throughout the party. Everyone did stare at him. I was expecting much more than that. Nobody dared being rude with him. I realized that he once stared my way and smiled. I was polite this time and gave a warm smile. I don't know how exactly I feel about him now. He seems a nice guy. But, then he abused his girlfriend, and slapped her. I can't forget that. When I looked at him, That very incident flashed in front of me. (Shit! I could not get an autograph!)

 But then, I am no one to comment on their personal life. He was nice to me and vice-versa. So yea whatever. I wish If I could write a song for him. God! Jason would kill me.  Jason doesn't like any of his contemporary artists. He was friendly with them. But never genuinely nice.  I sometimes hate this attitude.
               He makes fantastic music and stuff. He is very influencing and has big market value. But, I believe music is more about oneself.  The stuff that they enjoy and they will remember throughout their life. Jason and Seth never got along . I have heard that often. There was once that controversy also.  Their albums released on the same day. Commercially, Jason did much better. But, The Sage! took three Grammys back home. Jason got only one. Jason retaliated in an Interview and said that It was well planned. It was huge issue. Seth never commented anything! It died out in few months. Thankfully. 

I have a lot of work pending for tomorrow. Got to go home for weekend also. I hope everything goes well. I hope Everything would be fine!

Siya

********************************************************************************************