Hey Jude!

His hands reached out for the cell phone, kept near the drawer. He pushed himself out of the shower covering himself in a towel. His long, brown,wet hair fell in front of his damp face. "Hello!" he said in his calm deep baritone voice. His hands vigorously searched for spare towel at the left side of the cupboard. "Oh. Nice... You do understand that I am least interested in whatever you are saying, right? Come on, man" Seth leans on the side of washbasin, trying to dry his hair with one hand. "Shut up! I did not do anything. She was the one asking for it....l....Now She is creating all drama. You know how she loves drama, right." 

"I am not sorry. She always had her way. Not this time........ I am done. shut up Jamie!  I know exactly why she did it....She said she was gonna teach me a lesson...that bitch..... Don't advocate her, Okay. ....You know what ...Fuck you! you are my friend or hers? ...Get lost" With this Seth drops the phone into the sink. His hands moves erratically to the cupboard. He hit it hard in an attempt to get rid of his anger.  

Seth Atkins, was the lead singer of alternative rock band The Sage! He was a blue eyed,tall, long haired British lad. For the people all over the world, He was one of the nicest guys in the whole face of earth. He was never caught doing bad on camera and was idolized by even mothers. His life was a perfect one in the eyes of others. He was a good actor, indeed. One move that he made yesterday has cost him his whole good boy image. He switches on the TV and puts a local entertainment channel.

"The whole act was immature. He was drunk and had no sense. But this is no way to behave with a woman. And that too his own girlfriend." It was Fabida Abdul, a well known feminist and socialist. "I cannot believe that the lad dared to slap her in front of ever.." Seth Switches off the TV. He was done with it. Hearing all the judgmental idiots around him was the last thing he wanted to do.  

He had already spoken to his management team. They were asking him to keep an interview and apologize for his deed. His deed! Well, He was not the one to blame, or so He firmly believed. Natalie was asking for it! She was pushing his limits. And He could not take it further.

 Natalie Garret, a top supermodel, actor and socialist, was Seth's girlfriend of about two and a half years. She was everything that a guy wanted, but only in terms of looks it seemed. She was gorgeous with sharp features set on an oval shaped face. Her deep caramel eyes were a  boon over her olive skin. He met her in a party and they hit it right away. But as he started to know her better, he realized that there was nothing in common between them, apart from the fame and the money. When their relationship came out in public, they were wholeheartedly received by everyone. They became a power pack couple in no time. Teenage girls dreamed and wished for such youthful love. They saw a perfection in this couple. Seth knew how it was for his fans, so he never tried to prove otherwise. He was playing a role for about two years. He could not  bring himself to accept that he was doomed being with this thoughtless, emotional and self obsessed beauty. 

She on the other hand had great time playing the good girl. She was not a bad woman. She was just selfish. Selfish in love. She used her status to frame herself as the sweet, polite, friendly role model for many. When Seth happened to her, She utilized it to the fullest. While they were together, She became everyone's favorite. She would accompany him everywhere, even when he asked not to. For her, she was in love with this rock star. For him, He was just keeping up his image. It was just an infatuation for Seth, which became a burden. He was finally letting it go. But, He never expected it to go this bad. He did not intend to slap her. It just happened. She said stuff, He said stuff. It could not have gone worse, He thought.  What is he gonna do? what will he tell people when they will dig him with questions? Fuck! What if Natalie comes up with some story?

He could not sleep the other night. As he moves away from the curtains near the balcony, His phone starts ringing again. He walks up to the sink and looks at the screen. It's Peter. "Hey! How are...How come you called?" Seth walks out of the bedroom in his blue check shirt and black skinny jeans. "Hey! Could not stop myself......Your mum is here with me. She asked me to call you....check on you basically. Are you Home?" Peter asks.

  "Umm....no I'm leaving...I will be at the office with my management...... I have to give a statement. I have to get this fucking drama finished. These girls....all over the world will kill me otherwise. How come mum is there with you?" Seth asks trying to change the topic. 

" Meg and Aria are also here....Well ...it is my birthday, Dear cousin. You are so thoughtful .You called me up to wish me. Hmm" Peter acts over the phone.
"oh shit!  I completely forgot....Happy birthday you Asshole.!...I am so, so., so Sorry!...But.. I can't be there. You understand right? I mean....I mean.. I am in middle of this shit... I can't think about anything else right now." Seth tries to calm himself as he searches for his car keys.

"It's Fine man. I know....Um....Just be calm .....OK. I don't want you to be in trouble again. So just be nice with everyone. And please...I know you are angry with Natalie... I don't know what's wrong between both of you....But...Don't say anything bad about her. ....If you can...take all the blame...that would be the wisest thing you can do right now." Peter suggested.

" I know....that is exactly what she wants,  man. How could I? I will have to be very watchful now....Hey...I will have to go now...I will see if I can come ..Once this thing is done....." Seth says through the phone as he locks his apartment and walks to he elevator. " Ya...cool. Take care...Bye" Pete hung up. 
**************************************************************************

Seth was in the office in fifteen minutes. He knew that he would be given a briefing about the whole interview. He was given a sheet filled with all questions.. His manager, Ricky Barnes was right behind him. He suggests few statements to be quoted so that Seth can tone down the vexation his fans were showing on all social media. He is facing the camera now, as he seats himself with two well known TV personalities.

Shania Booth was the editor in chief of London Report. One could tell that she was least pleased being seated next to the good looking hunk. Theresa Baldwin was the other lady sitting right opposite to both of them. Seth could see that there was a small crowd at the front which mainly consisted of young women. God! I am dead, he thought.. 

He had to answer all the questions without angering them. He has to look apologetic. He has to be calm and composed. And if he can, he needs to be extra sweet with the ladies next to him. That is the only way to get out of this.