Part 11

Chapter Eleven

It had to be a new day, at least that's what Cam thought knowing that no one had been back since Jimmy and his henchmen had hauled Fiona out of the room hours ago, and Kerrianne had complained that she was hungry and thirsty a few times in between napping on and off. The urgency and anxiousness that Cam felt was only getting worse as time ticked by, the pain and dizziness had eased only a little as long as she didn't move much, and the room was still boiling hot which wasn't helping with the dehydration.

"Cam?" Kerrianne whispered making her look down at the little girl.

"Yes sweetheart?" Cam asked quietly.

"Do you know my Da?" The young girl asked looking down at her hands.

"Yes sweetheart, I know you Dad, he loves you very much." Cam replied with a small smile on her face.

"I miss him." Kerrianne said just as a single set of footsteps started coming closer.

"Remember what I told you, I need you to do that now sweetheart." Cam whispered as Kerrianne nodded and moved to the corner while Cam wrapped her arms back around the beam after sliding the opened handcuffs into her back pocket of her jeans.

Cam looked up as the door opened and once again cool air flowed into the room before Donny stepped into the room, taking a quick look at Kerrianne but continuing over to Cam who caught sight of the gun with a silencer in his shoulder holster.

Cam reached up quickly despite the pain, grabbing Donny's shirt and pulling him forward so that he hit his head hard against the metal beam before she pulled the gun out and tucked it into the back of her jeans before she pulled the cuffs out, she quickly grabbed his arms and bought them behind his back, slamming the cuffs on and fastening them tightly.

She went through his pockets pulling out his cell phone and keys before shoving them into her own before looking over at Kerrianne who had done exactly what she'd been told, her eyes closed and hands over her ears.

"You're going to walk us out of here to your car without raising any suspicion or I'll shoot you." Cam threatened as Donny nodded, suddenly not such a tough guy.

Without turning her back on him, she made her way over to Kerrianne, tapping the little girls nose as she leant down in front of her as she opened her eyes and dropped her hands.

"I'm going to carry you sweetheart but I need you to hold onto me really tightly with your arms and legs, and I want you to keep your face in my shoulder. Okay?" Cam said quietly, knowing she'd have to carry Kerrianne with the arm attached to her broken collarbone and had a large open wound from glass. Kerrianne nodded and stood up, wrapping her arms around Cam's neck tightly and burying her face into her neck, as Cam stood up she wrapped her legs round tightly as Cam pulled the gun out.

"Let's go." Cam said quietly to Donny who had a large bump and cut on his forehead as she waved the gun at him.

She followed him closely through the quiet house, the light blinding her and the pain erupting through her body as she held Kerrianne who was trembling. They walked outside, across the gravel, to the silver 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP, as Cam juggled everything and pulled the keys out without upsetting Kerrianne, as she unlocked it and opened the trunk from the remote control.

"There." Donny said.

"Not that simple. Walk to the trunk and get in." She ordered pointing the gun at him still.

Donny followed her instructions as she followed closely behind, walking to the trunk before climbing in, laying down, she stepped forward knowing he couldn't reach her as his hands were still cuffed behind his back, and hit him hard enough to knock him out with the butt of the gun before slamming the trunk shut.