Part 1

Chapter One

The men at the table sat in silence as they all tried to figure out how to fix their latest problem, just another one in the never ending list that seemed to plague the Redwood charter, the air was thick with tension and smoke as untouched cigarettes burned down to their butt in their hands.

Tig smirked, then chuckled before erupting into uncontrollable laughter as the men all glared at him.

"What?" Clay growled, frustrated.

"We should send Juice to pay a visit to the pretty little hi-jacker, seeing she loves him following her so much." Tig stated with a smirk once he calmed down as the table erupted into laughter while Juice just covered his face with his hands.

"Why Juice?" Quinn asked once the laughter settled as he hadn't heard of or met the 'pretty little hi-jacker'.

"I was a prospect!" Juice stated loudly, embarrassed, as the men tried not to laugh.

"Juice was tasked with following her after a protection run we had and she and her crew hi-jacked the truck we were protecting. Managed to follow her and she hit Juice twice, walked straight up to him and knocked him off his bike...black eyes that lasted quite a while." Clay explained with a smirk.

"She gave me an ice pack before and then dinner and beer after on the second one." Juice said smiling causing the room to burst into laughter once again.

"Must have been a nice dinner." Quinn commented.

"Steak dinner." Juice replied.

"Alright, alright!" Clay yelled silencing the room and refocusing everyone's attention.

"Call her and set up a meet, we will all go, sooner rather than later. I want our goddamn shipment back today!" Clay ordered, pointing the gavel at Bobby before bringing the gavel down and ending church. All the men fed out and grabbed their phones, Bobby walking out to make the call.

Bobby walked outside and flipped open his burner dialling the number he needed too as he lit another cigarette.

"Yeah?"

"It's Bobby, SAMCRO, need to meet with you."

"Arghh shit!... I'm an hour away from my lot."

"Good, we will see you in an hour." Bobby snapped the phone shut and stuffed it into his pocket before walking back into the clubhouse.

"Get through?" Jax asked as soon as he walked back to the bar.

"Yeah, we're meeting at her lot in an hour in Merced." Bobby replied as he leant against the bar.

"Good. It will probably take us an hour to get there. Let's head out." Clay replied before leading the men out of the clubhouse to their bikes.

"Where are you headed?" Gemma asked as she walked out of the office, sliding her sunglasses on as she did.

"Follow a lead." Clay said to her quickly before he kissed her and continued to his bike.

Clay started his Harley and revved it, before he looked down the line as each man gave a nod, or revved their bike in reply as they let him know they were ready. Clay pulled out first followed by Jax, Tig, Bobby, Chibs, Opie, Happy, Quinn, Juice and Piney.

It was just under an hour later when they pulled into the deserted industrial area dead end street, seeing everything locked up.

"This place is a ghost town." Chibs said as he got off his bike and looked up and down the street whilst removing his gloves.