Part 10

Chapter Ten

It had been hours since Cam had regained consciousness, with Fiona and Kerrianne locked in the room as the heat rose. Cam, despite the pain, tried to work her hands through the cuffs continuously to no avail, only serving to make the cuffs cut into her wrists and numb her hands. Both Fiona and Cam looked up as they heard a number of heavy footsteps coming closer, Kerrianne instantly curled into her mother tightly as they waited, hearing the footsteps stop and the sounds of locks being unbolted before the door opened letting in a burst of cool fresh air, much to the relief of all three.

"Donny, would you be so kind to escort Fiona and Kerrianne to the bathroom first and then the kitchen so they can eat?" Jimmy ordered rather than asked as he glared down at Cam.

"Leave her be Jimmy." Fiona protested, truly concerned about Cam's condition.

"Come on luv." Donny said pushing Fiona out of the room with Kerrianne in front of them, but leaving the door open.

Jimmy waited until he knew they would be out of earshot before he crouched down in front of Cam, a sick smile across his face as she looked up at him.

"Filip is certainly worried about you, something so beautiful and feisty. I hope you liked me helping to facilitate you meeting Fiona and Kerrianne, although I am sorry about the tactics we had to go through to get you." Jimmy sneered as he went to brush her cheek but she pulled away as much as she could without grimacing from the pain.

"Sure you are, driving me off the road and making my car barrel roll." Cam replied angrily, making him laugh.

"Who do you think he'll choose? I mean I'm making him pick. Torturing Chibs mentally, I don't think he could stand to lose his old lady like he did his wife and daughter." Jimmy said pleased with himself whereas she just rolled her eyes at him, earning her a backhander which cut open her cheek, leaving a trail of blood.

"Bastard." She spat which only served to enrage him more and he punched her hard in the face sending her head back into the metal beam before he stood up and stepped back, admiring his handy work and then leaving the room.

Minutes passed by slowly as Fiona and Kerrianne returned alongside Jimmy's henchman.

"For Christ's sake Donny, can't you at least uncuff her." Fiona raised her voice knowing Jimmy had hit her a few times.

"No." Donny replied before slamming the door shut and locking them inside again.

"Are you ok?" Kerrianne asked Cam quietly as she sat next to her.

"I'm fine sweetheart. Did you have something nice to eat?" Cam replied reassuringly before trying to take her mind off their situation.

"Yes, my favourite pancakes with ice cream and strawberries, and a hot chocolate." Kerrianne replied happily as Fiona smiled.

"Yum!" Cam replied as Fiona sat down opposite them and rested her eyes.

**

Bobby wondered out of the packed clubhouse with a coffee in hand, and immediately saw Chibs sitting on top of the picnic table with a coffee and a cigarette in each hand looking exhausted.

"Did you try to sleep?" Bobby asked as he sat down on the bench beside Chibs.

"Couldn't, every time I closed my eyes I saw them. I don't know what to do here Bobby." Chibs replied finishing his smoke and immediately lighting another one.

"We're going to bring them home brother." Bobby said resolutely.

"Jimmy won't bargain unless I pick, but I can't." Chibs spoke absentmindedly as Bobby ran his hand through his own beard.