"Bye Faye."

"See you tonight."

I went down the elevator and outside where I called a cab, telling him to take me to The Hole. Yeah. The name of the club was The Hole. I called Alisha, telling her I was on my way, and I saw her standing outside, waiting for me. She looked great and ready to find another outstandingly beautiful person for the night.

The Hole was a popular club and it was packed with beautiful people. I didn't see one single creep. I felt out of place at first, like I wasn't nearly beautiful enough for these sculpted men. However, Alisha introduced me to a guy she knew from college and I ended up hanging out with him and his group of friends and they were all trying to get with me. I loved going to clubs and I loved flirting, even if I didn't plan on going home with anyone. They bought me drinks, I took a few blowjob shots and body shots. Batting my eyelashes, hands on knees, laughing at things that weren't as funny as they thought - I was a good flirt when I actually wanted to be. Too bad the person I wanted to flirt with most was off limits.

We danced on the floor in the masses of bodies, and I wasn't even sure if I was around the guys I started the night with. I started dancing with this impossibly gorgeous man with dark, smooth skin, a bright smile, and huge hands. I liked the way he touched me so I asked him if he wanted to go into the bathroom, surprising him, but he agreed.

Since I was tipsy, I blurted out, "You're not infected are you?"

He laughed. "No, beautiful, I wouldn't do that if I was," he said. "I'm just a guy who's going to have sex in a bathroom for the first time."

"Oh really," I said. "My first time was in a bathroom, believe it or not."

He laughed, sliding his hands along me.

"Don't call me. I am head over heels for someone else," I slurred. This guy was gorgeous and I was horny, and he was also nice, but if I thought about it too long I started to get sad that it wasn't Lafayette. Plus, he had a shaved head, which was so sexy on him, but I was a grabby person when getting fucked so I wanted to be able to grab some hair.

We made out, sloppy, and he turned me around over a toilet. He was good, and I came easily, probably too soon but I was too intoxicated to care. He was intoxicated too and so it was really sloppy but fun but depressing as I hadn't gotten fucked plenty of times but wanted to make love. Maybe there really wasn't a difference between the two. After, we made out in the bathroom, and this sinking feeling came over me so I suddenly threw up in the toilet.

He cleaned me up, buttoned my shirt, and sat me down at a table. "I think it's time you should go home," he said.

"No. I wanna get liver disease," I whined.

"Did you come here with anyone?"

"My sister."

"Where's she at?"