32

India is standing in front of Tony pointing his pistol at Melly, "Tony, put the gun down" she tells him softly.

He looks at her & put his gun down he punches the wall making a large hole in it, he leaves the bathroom & out the house.

"Thank you so much girl I thought he was" SMACK right across her face "How dare you break into my home after what we talked about... You wanna try to take Tony from me YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE HIM HE WAS THE BEST YOU HAD THATS THE FUCKING KEY WORD HAD!!!! He's my man, I don't give a fuck about what ya had together listen here & listen good he's my man if you try to come between that I will personally deal with you myself we both know how that shit look" India says very calmly with a serious tone in her voice.

She snatches her up by her hair, dragging her down the stairs making sure she hits every step & into the arm of the doctors to take her back to the rehab "I'll get my man back bitch you wanna a war then you fucking got  one stupid I know all your weaknesses" Melly says spitefully "Bring it on bitch I'll be waiting for it.... Get this Coke head out my living room" India demands they take her out & in a van she watches them leave.

India goes inside she goes to her cell phone calling Tony but it goes straight to voicemail.

India sits at her dinning room table, with her head in hands no knowing where Tony is, pregnant with her second child, going at it with Melly it's all taking a toll on mind she hears Lil Ty crying she goes upstairs to attend to him.

She sees her baby boy sitting up all by himself. "Did daddy wake you up with his screaming Mommy is sorry baby" she says as she is holding him on her chest rocking him back & forth she kisses his head.

20 mintues later

Tony is down at his office trying think about everything he had just done.

He closes his eyes, all he can see is Melly when they use be together.

In Tony's memories

Melly is 5 months pregnant she is going see Tony in his apartment she is walking in her 6 in heels wearing nothing but expensive clothes, jewelry, heels everything that her boo on the side brought for her. All she has on her mind is how she is gonna call it off with Tony since he isn't doing enough for her money wise.

She is knocking on his door rolling her eyes, he opens the door looking like just got out the shower wiping his head with his towel "We gotta talk Tony OK" she tells him she doesn't even looks at him "Good, I wanna talk to you to" he tells her as he is about to hug her she brushes him off "We are done I can't keep this going any longer Tony your too broke for my taste anymore I think we have to see other people, I am sorry but I really don't wanna tied down it's bad enough that Im pregnant with a child that you can't even afford" she tells him as she walks to the door leaving him speechless looking at her like if she was crazy "Exactly, Tony have a good life I'll call you when I'm in labor" she tells him as she walks out the door.

From that day, Tony has his heart ripped entirely out of his chest stepped all over he goes in his kitchen looking at a small box, a 24k diamond ring he brought for Melly that day was gonna propose to her.

.....

Tony is looking at that same ring he brought for Melly he never gave it away. She made him so cold the way she did him.

Tony stands up as he holds on the ring, leaving his office he notices a van that has been watching him since he got to his office. He walks over to the van knocks on the window.

Someone rolls the window down, it's the same FBI agents that came to the house he knew who they were from what he seen from his security cameras.

"How are you fellas doing tonight? Finding anything good on me?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Sir, we are just a flower delivery van" says one of the agents "Oh ok so what type of flowers do you have I would like to buy some for my wife at home she loves flowers" he says to them as he goes into his pocket grabbing his wallet.

"Sir, we just ran outta flowers I am so sorry" the other man tells him as he starts up the van but it wont start up the agent sitting the passenger seat looks over at his partner then back at Tony who still has a smirk on his face "Oh, well that's too bad then huh well I'll see you guys around my business I guess" he says to them as he walks away.

He goes to his car drives away from the agents little did they know he planned a bug onto their van while he was reach into his wallet.

He checks all mirror to make sure he isn't being followed by anyone so he switches on the bug so he can listen in on all their conversations, he drives home when he walks in the house it's dead silent.

He goes upstairs to find India asleep with their son in her arms he smiles as he covers them both he kisses his son's cheek & kisses India's forehead she wakes up slowly smiling as she can barely see who it is she rubs her eyes to get a better looks she sees Tony taking Lil Ty into his bedroom.

She sits up when Tony comes back into the room, he sits on the bed looking at her as she keeps on rubbing her eyes "Are you ok?" he asks her "Yeah, I am ok" she responds "I am sorry for lashing out like that you ain't deserve that at all ma, India my greatest fear is to end up alone again like how she did to me" he tells her as his voice gets low & he goes into his pocket taking out the ring "I was gonna give this ring to her the day she left me, since I wanna leave my past in the past this is finally thing apart of my past I want you to have since you are my future & clearly it's very bright when I am with you... if you wanna destroy it go ahead...... wanna sell it be my guest..... throw it in the water make sure a shark chew it up. I want nothing to do with her or anything else she come along with, I refuse to go back into that. You have no idea how bad I wanted to pull that trigger if it wasn't for you I would've pulled it..... she had one more time to come in with me & when or if that time comes I am holding nothing back I will not care, I will not have mercy on her she will deserve everything coming to her" he says to her with dark serious tone.