16

Tony takes India his house & puts everything of hers into his closet, he goes to her as she is standing in the middle of his living room picks her up into his arms & spins her around.

She holds on to him tightly "I never wanna let you go" he says to her, "I never wanted to let you go, I never wanted to rise our baby alone after what my father said scared me Tony I never wanna see you hurt because of me, I love you too much" she says to him as leans down kissing him softly he takes her upstairs kissing her & lays her down on the bed & he is just looking at India.

"You are the worlds most beautiful woman I have ever had..." He says as she kisses her softly, she smiles at him she puts her head on her small belly & he looks at it "You starting to grow & I would've missed it all I couldn't be able to live wit myself, if I would've left ma I don't care I would've went & brought you back myself ma" he tells her as he brushes her hair outta her face.

She smiles at him & he gets up "Hold on ma I gotta make a call I'll be back" he tells her as he goes into his living room.

He dial a number "Tell him if he wanna war then he's getting on" he says with a stern tone in his voice "I'll try to talk to Raymond, I don't like his ass for what happened to my sister, nephew & niece but I won't let anything happened to India you have my word on that Tony please take care of her well.

She's my connection to my baby sister" he tells him as he takes sip from his glass of Puerto Rican rum, "I will, I always will protect them both with my life nothing will stop me" he says to him "Both?" He asks "India's pregnant" he confirms "My little niece is having a little one of her own congratulations on the young one" he tells him as he has a smile on his face "Thank you" he tells him "After I speak to Raymond I will keep you updated on it, he's gonna be taken down one way or another good job my boy you have learned every well" he says "Thank you I learned from the best, but Raymond thinks he is one" he tells him & they both laugh.

He hangs up the phone & goes to check on India he finds her asleep wearing her clothes he goes into his closet he grabs one his shirts & basketball short.

He undresses her & puts his closets on her as she sleeps he folds & places he clothes in one side of the drawer & in her own closet.

4 hours later

India wakes up to the smell of chicken teriyaki & brown rice with vegetables she follows the smell into the kitchen to find Tony cooking dinner she sits down at the table quietly as she watches Tony make dinner he is listening to music from his headphones he doesn't even notices India sitting there he turns around & jumps up taking out one of his headphone "You scared the shit outta me ma... You hungry ma I cooked if you wanna eat" he tells her as she giggles "I do that why I came down here honestly we're hungry" she tells him as she places her hand on her small belly.

"Aye I got you hold on" he tells her as he serves her a big place & she devours her whole plate & he just watched her eat it all "Shit, you didn't even breathe damn ma you was hungry" he tells her as he laughs, she smiles with her cheeks filled with food & keeps on going.

20 minutes later

They are both in the living room watching tv together & he picks up her feet & start rubbing them "Thank you baby that feel ooooo so good" she tells him.

He smirks at her & he really starts getting to the massage she stars sinking into the couch & he pulls her onto his lap he starts kissing on her neck, she holds onto him as he continues his kisses.

He carries her in his arms bridal style as he walks into their bedroom, he lays her down softly & lays down next to her "This is our home ma, whatever is mine is now yours, you have anything you want all the doors are open to you whenever & however you like I don't care what it is ma.

I know everything was every fast but now if you want something you gotta go out & get it no matter what the circumstances are, your father sees me as a threat because he knows I can takeover this city when it's his time to pass the torch he doesn't wanna see me carry it for him.

I know you said this lifestyle took away your family but I can promise you that nothing this new life for both of us will not take us apart I will not loose you for something that can be replaced at anytime, having you in my life is irreplaceable, my love for you will never go away ma.

I never thought I would find a woman who can make me feel this way again.

Everything I have been through made me feel cold hearted but I don't know what is it was I don't be that way to you" he says to her as he makes her emotional & she covers her face he pulls her closet into his chest giving her a kiss on her head.

"Your the best man I have ever been with, outta all my boyfriends, you take that kings place in my eyes. Tony I love you so much, I didn't think that I would be so in love with a man this fast but you are so amazing to me for doing this, doing all of this when you didn't have to.

Even if I rather have my own, I don't wanna give you up for the world baby.

We both may be young but we're in love nothing can change how I feel about you, I don't wanna be involved in his lifestyle but if the man I love is in it then I guess it was bound to happen.

But, promises don't mean that they are always kept I know you haven't broken any of them to me I love you so much for it.

Tony, for so much you have dealt with in your life I want you to understand that I am nothing like Melanie, I will never be like her we have always been every different girls she was into parities & chasing niggas in these streets who can give her something, I was always out here making money working my ass off 1-2 jobs at the same time because I didn't wanna have to depend on my father's money.

My mother raised to be independent & never depend on no man because a man be here today & gone tomorrow & your left with bullshit while he is out somewhere enjoying his time with the next one. I never wanna see that happen to me & now I have you in life & I don't wanna have you think you can shower me with gifts & money then that's gonna make me happy.... no it's not gonna make me happy, what makes me happy is times like this, all the time we spend together, this having you here with us money, gifts & all the power in this world can't make up for all this.

When this baby comes I don't wanna stop this all the time we spend I don't want it to stop, I want our baby to experience a normal life.

Two loving parents, a happy home & life is good for them. I never wanna have my child in this lifestyle I don't want them see what we have seen no child deserves that baby, I don't wanna them to experience what I have been thought loosing their siblings or a parent.

I have wanted this for awhile now just to be happy with someone who can make me happy & I love you so much" she tells him as places her small hands on the side of his face he smiles at her.

"Don't worry about any of it ma, nothing will change" he tells her.