22

"The fuck can a 7 month pregnant women just disappear like that" Armando tells Tony as he looks around with him, Armando hears something coming from downstairs in the basement he taps Tony & points to the basement.

They both walk slowly to the door leading down the basement, Armando opens the door & Tong goes in front of him walking down lightly as possible.

There both ripping hard on their guns, Tony turns the corner he finds India on the floor unconscious bleeding from her lip.

He rushes her to touch her neck checking her pulse "She's alive" he says "We gotta take her to the nearest hospital to make sure the baby is alright" Armando adds.

Tony carries her bridal style "I gotta take her outta this house, I got spot where we can stay" he tells him as he goes upstairs with India in his arms & Armando goes right behind.

Tony lays India down in the back of his rolls Royce awhile Armando gets into the drivers seat, Tony is holding on to India as he begins to drive.

He brushes the hair outta her face he leans down kissing her forehead softly, He follows the navigation system leading him to another mansion on the other side of town.

He parks in the driveway, Tony carries her inside Armando follows to see a doctor setting up an I.V. for India, he lays her beside the nurse she begins to check on India, Armando & Tony go into his office "What are we gonna do about Raymond? I know it was him" he suggests "I got something coming for his ass that son of bitch is tryin my hand I told him if he wants a war then that bitch got one..." He says with anger in his tone.

A Month Later

India is having her baby shower with her family & friends, some of Tony connections are attending the party, his guard are on the watch in case Raymond tries to pull something they are strapped with their pieces at their sides.

Everyone that is attending the party had to be searched individually Tony wasn't taking any chances, he was ready for war at any moment, his objective was to make sure India, the baby & everyone who was around him was good, Armando arrives with a truck load of gifts for his new nephew, a new woman on his arm.

He goes up to India "Look at my pretty princess" he says as he spins her around as her dress flows in a circle with her she holds on to her belly "Hi uncle Mando, thank you for coming" she tells him as she places his gift for the baby on the table "Where's Tony?" He asks as he exams the entire place with his eyes he spots him talking to one his guards "India this is Milla she's my lady, Milla, this is my lovely niece that I was telling you about.

I will let you ladies talk & I'll be over there ok whatever you need just ask" he tells Milla as he kisses her cheek & kisses India's cheek.

"Your glowing, you look very beautiful" Milla implies to India's pregnancy glow "Thank you so much your very beautiful as well, I can't wait to meet my son you have no idea I'm so sick of being pregnant I feel like a big house on feet" she tells Milla as she sits down in her chair & she pulls a chair near India "So how long have you & my uncle have been together?" She asks taking sip of her juice "Me & Armando have been together for 7 years now he is an amazing man I don't know where I would be without him... But..." She interjects "But what..." India says with a worried look on his face "I don't know how to tell him that instead of him being this lifestyle maybe he would trade it for a little boy or girl who looks & shares his DNA" she states as he her head drops down & tears begin to drop "Your pregnant... & he doesn't know..... Honey don't cry it's alright come here" she tells her as she pulls Milla into a hug she rubs her back.

India takes her into the bathroom to help her whip her tears "I don't wanna have him to worry about anything since he rarely home as it is because of who he is...... I don't want my baby to become something in this lifestyle I just don't know....." Telling India as she is rubbing her belly "Honestly I feel like you should have a sit down talk with him & let him know as his niece he has always wanted a child since I was born he treated me as if I was his own this news might even change something in him you never know... Just please tell him...." She insisted "I'm not feeling to hot Ima go sit down" India leaves & goes to her party.

3 hours later

Tony is putting all the gifts in the nursery its around 3:15 in the morning India walks into the room & she is standing in the door way "We could've done this later on baby please come to bed with us" she say as she is rubbing her big belly.

He turns around to see her standing there & he smiles at her walking up to her holding her in his arms leans his head down kissing her softly "I don't want you doing anything you gotta stay off them pretty feet of yours doctors orders ma" he tells her as they both walk to their bedroom he lays down next to her as she crawls next to him as her belly is blocking his view of the tv.

He rubs her belly he feels his son kick his hand "4 more weeks then you'll be here with us" he says talking to his son