17

3 months later

India is 6 months pregnant her & Tony have been buying things for the baby but before they can buy anything else, he taking her to her doctors appointment "Come on ma we gotta be there by 2:15" he calls out & India is coming down the stairs with her hand holding on to her big belly "I told you I was coming, is not easy walking around wit this belly" she tells him as he can he see she's tried, he kisses her "I know ma, 3 half more to go then our princess or our prince will be here, so right now we gotta get to your doctors appointment so we can find out" he says to her.

He opens his door & India walks out she goes over to the car & Tony help her into his car.

They drive to her doctors appointment.

As they are driving India sees Melly very skin & doesn't look the same "Wait... Stop the car" she tells him & he stops then he sees what she was looking "Ma... No come on we gotta doctors appointment to get too.." He tells her & she gets out the car.

She goes up to Melly "Mel?" She says, Mel turns around to see India pregnant & she knows already who's the father "The fuck do you want from me?" She says to her... India is just looking at her she sees that she has been taking it very hard she has marks on her arms, she can't stop shaking, she looks like she hasn't slept in days & she just looks so bad "Mel if you would've told me about Tony, I wouldn't have talked to him in the first place so if you wanna be bitter for the rest of your miserable life then go right ahead.

But, as your former friend I still care about you please get help, your not yourself, I don't like how you look" she says nicely & She gets in her face, Tony gets in between them "You not touching her, ma come on" he says as he takes India back to the car "I hate you both !!!!" Melly yells out & she walks away from both of them.

He helps her into the car but before he starts drives he grabs her face & he gets in hers "Let me tell you something....I don't want you no where that bitch... I don't like her if I ever catch you around her see what gonna happen...." He tells her in a very serious tone "Alright, get off my face your hurting me Tony" she says.

He looks at her with a very serious face & starts driving "What is wrong with you I....." She gets off when he presses on the brake fast "I SAID I DO NOT WANT YOU NO WHERE NEAR HER DON'T QUESTION ME ABOUT IT..... Ether your gonna be quite or you gonna walk to your appointment & I'll meet you there" he says in aloud voice & she has a confused look on her face but she says quite until they get to the appointment she gets outta the car & Tony grabs her she snatched away "Please don't touch me, after this appointment you can leave I'll take the bus home" she says as she goes inside.

Tony knows he's wrong for acting that towards India but this anger for Melly is so strong he will do anything in his power to end her.

He goes inside & he sees India sits down by the window wiping her face from her tears, he goes to sits next to her she moves away from him "I'm sorry India, I didn't mean to hurt...." She cuts him off "You already broke one of your promises to me" she says as the doctors calls out her name & she gets up.

She lays down in the table, the doctor begins to rub on her belly slowly "How are you feeling today?" He asks "I'm ok" she responds.

He turns on the machine & they all see the baby "Well everything looks perfectly healthy, the heartbeat is great, the weight is good & would like to know the sex of the baby?" He asks "Yes" she says.

He goes around her belly more "By the looks of it right here your having a little boy" he tells her.

Tony is just standing there with his fist covering his mouth, India looks at him & he holds her hand "I will give you both time alone I will get you your pictures" he tells her as he walks outta the room closing the door behind him.

"India I'm sorry..." He gets cut off when she slaps him across his face "I don't know who you through I was but let me tell you something you will never talk to me nor put hands on my face like that again. What ever you got with Melly is between you & her not me" she tells him as she gets down & wipes her belly.

He is looking at her he knows he deserves that, "Ma..." He says as he locks the door "What's the hell is wrong with you?" She say to him "I'm sorry I ain't grab you that hard theres no excuse for it.... I don't wanna go through that again I feel like history is repeating itself....." He tells her "Look at me Tony..." She tells him & he looks down at her "I am nothing like that what do I have to tell, what do I have prove to you that I am nothing like that woman..... Everything she chooses do was her decision..... I have already told you that me & her are nothing alike..... Are you still hung up on her?...."