5

India is laying down in her bed it's 9:58 in the morning she can't sleep knowing Tony is asleep in her living room she is trying to go sleep but she can't stop imagining Tony laying down next to her holding her in his arms.

India get's up from her bed & tippy toes to her living room to see Tony sleeping like a baby with the blanket, India is just looking at him she has the urge to crawl in with him as he sleeps but doesn't wanna wake him.

She slowly, moves the blanket away from his body throwing her leg around him & slowly lays on top of him trying so hard not to wake him up then she pulls the blanket back on top of both of them.

Putting her head on his chest makes her feel so safe & secure then she feels his arms rap around her body & holds her closer to him "Ma if you wanted to cuddle you should've said something" he says with his eyes closes, India looks up & he opens his eye to look down at her with her amazingly beautiful brown eyes "I'm sorry for waking you up" she says to him "Nah you good I couldn't sleep but now I can sleep better" he says to her "Do you want breakfast?" She asks "Yeah but I'ma you to my crib so I can make you breakfast" he tells her as he holds her tighter "May I say you look beautiful in the morning" he adds, she laughs as she buries her head in his chest.

30 minutes later

India is wearing sweatpants with her hair tied up in a bun as she waits for Tony to finish up in the bathroom.

"You ready ma?" He asks as he walks outta the bathroom she nods her head yes they leave her apartment & they walk back to rooftop was since Tony's car was still parked there. "This is crazy" he says "What's crazy?" She replies "I spend the night with a girl who I didn't have to sleep with to feel so connected too, I feel like I can spend time with you & feels like a lifetime I like this feeling ma, only a special girl can do something like that" he says to her & she smiles as she blushes right red, they get to his car his matted all black 2017 rolls Royce with 27 inch rims. "I like your car what do you do for living?" she asks "I'ma business man" he says to her.

She nods her head knowing that he isn't being honest with her.

He opens the door for her she gets in.

Up on the 6th floor is watching Melly India's best friend she says to herself "That bitch is fucking my ex how could she, how could he just do that to me after everything we went through, our break up & the baby. She is completely cut off".

He drives them to his house India is staring out the window it's completely quite between them both "You ok ma you seem pretty quite anything in your mind?" He asks "I lost my brother to an overdose on drugs, my father drove him to a point where he couldn't deal with his own life anymore & after he passed on, I lost my sister she was killed by her boyfriend he high on heroine he stabbed her 20 times she died instantly. My world was flipped upside down with everything that happened. From that day on I promised myself I would never get involved with anything or anyone who affiliated themselves with this street life, I don't wanna loose someone who think is gonna be very close to me" she tells him "I see what you mean ma I am so sorry to hear that" he tells her as he holds her hand "Are you in this game?" she asks seriously "I am not gonna lie to you ma I am in this game but I can assure you that I will not let anything or anyone take me away from you" he says as he stops the car at a red light & looks at her directly in her eyes & she can see the passion & pure honestly in his eyes "How can I be sure of that?, because my brother told me the same thing & he couldn't even deal with it" she says to him then he keeps quite as he starts to drive again.

15 minutes later

They get to Tony's house he opens the door for her & she sees a house that looks like her brother's old house back she was younger when he first brought it, she closes her eyes for a minute as she reminisces

"Richie!!! you got the house finally" says a 10 year old India wearing a light pink dress & her hair pinned up to show off her rock hanging from her ears "India I got & I wanna show you something I got just for you come with me" he says to her as he holds his hands out she grabs it tightly, he takes her upstairs when they both reach the top of the steps he covers her eyes leading her into a room he removes his hands from her eyes "Open your eyes" he whispers in her ear, she opens her eyes to a room made just for her......

India breaths in & out slowly as she opens her eyes to see Tony standing in front her holding her hands "Ma are you OK?" he asks "Yeah I am OK" she response putting on a fake smile, he leads her into his home, she smells a lemon sent filling the air everything is spotless, everything is oh so clean the marble floor is freshly waxed, not a single spot of dust sat any of the furniture.

Tony went straight into the kitchen as he started taking out everything to make India breakfast as he is making breakfast he didn't realize that India started to take her own tour of his home she sees guest room after guest room then she sees a master bedroom with big white door that are slightly crack open she goes through them she sees a California king size bed with 60 inch flat screen TV mounted perfectly to the wall, a walk in closet with a couple 100 pairs of sneakers & boots sitting perfectly on the shelves nice & neat, she about to go to the balcony when she steps on a old picture of Tony & a woman he is holding her from behind she picks it up to take a good look at the picture she sees it's of Tony & Melly

TO BE CONTINUED