9

India kisses Tony as she exits his all black matted phantom he watches her as she goes in her job he drives off....

As he is driving he makes a stop to an apartment & he knocks on the door & it opens slowly it's Melly.

"What the fuck do you want your already fucking my friend leave now I don't wanna see you. Your fucking selfish bastard how could do that too me after everything we went through you just go off & fuck my best friend!!" She yells at him she scratches his face making him bleed a little.

He pushes her into her apartment & closes the door she continues to hit him as the tears fall from her eyes "Why did you do it to me why !!! After everything the baby died you didn't even care about me!!!! I loved you now you wanna be with my friend!!!!" She yells louder "SHUT THE FUCK UP IF SHE YA BEST FRIEND WHY THE FUCK SHE AINT KNOW ABOUT ME OR THE BABY YOU KILLED STOP SAYING OUR BABY DIED!!! If you didn't leave the fuck needles alone our "baby" would be alive & my son would be wit me you sick & you need help I HAVE TRIED TO HELP YOU AFTER THAT HAPPEN BUT DID YOU DO CRAWL RIGHT BACK TO THAT WEAK ASS NIGGA YOU CHEATED ON ME WIT WHO HOOKED YOU UP TO THEM NEEDLES!! SO STOP TRYNA SAY EVERYTHIN IS INDIA FAULT.... YOU CLEARLY THE ONLY PERSON AT FAULT YOU KNOW WHAT" he yells as he goes into this wallet & shows her a picture of her old sonogram of their baby.

"You destroyed this life..... Now your paying for everything you deserve to feel..... I look at this picture & it fuckin hurts me cuz he didn't deserve any of that pain you put him through" he says to her as his eyes become watery "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! Shut UP!!!!!!! You know our baby died from sids...... I never cheated on you Tony I truly loved you" she say as she scratches her arm.

He just looks at her "Go get help, then find someone who can stand you fuckin crackhead" he tells her as he is about to walk out "Oh trust me I bet you did love me but you didn't love me enough to leave that bullshit alone one thing.. I'll let you know when India is pregnant" he says as he closes her door slamming it & Melly freaks out breaking everything she sees.

.......

India is closing up her store as she watches her associates get into their car she is waiting for Tony to come there a group of guy walking toward her "Yo Mami !!" One of the guys yell out  & the other guy grabs her arm pushing her up against & start feeling on her chest she tries to fight them off & she calls out for help.

They takes her behind her job as she is fighting them off one guy pushed her into the wall hitting her head hard knocking her out another guy crawls on top of her starting to unbuckle his pants when he heard a gun cock back "Get up" Tony says as the guy puts his hands up "Look man you can have a turn after I cum on her face" Tony squeezes the trigger making the second guy run but Tony turns around getting him in the leg he hears him screams in pain.

Tony grabs him & pushes him against the wall "You was Tryna rape that girl..." He says as he squeezes the trigger placing the bullet in his chest.

Tony puts his gun in his pants & he goes to India he check her head its bleeding.

An hour later

India wakes up in Tony's bed to see her head is wrapped in bandages she looks around to hear Tony on the phone "She's ok I got them 2 guys but she's resting right now I am going to check on her now I will let you know if anything else changes" he hangs up the phone & she hears his foot steps coming she closes her eyes.

Tony looks at his queen resting peaceful knowing she's awake without her knowing it he sits on the edge of the bed he holds her hand & kisses it softly "I told you I wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt I got them Ma" he says as he gets up to lay down next to her, she opens her eyes slowly to see his face just looking at her's.

"Did they hurt me?" She says asking if the 2 men raped her "No, if I didn't get there but you don't have to worry about anything ma I told you I will always protect you" he says to her as he holds her tightly she holds him as she puts her face into his chest tears fall.

He kisses her head "I always got you Ma can I ask something of you?" He tells her she looks up at him with her eyes covered in tears he wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Can you leave your job & I will take care of you?" He asks she sits up to fast & holds her head "I can't, I rather work Tony I..." He puts his finger on her lips "I know you like working ma but tonight you were almost hurt, I can't see something happening to you Ma your my lady.

As your man I always gotta make sure your ok & protected I love you....." He stops after he realizes what he just said to her.

She looks at him "You love me?" She asks "Yes, India I love you I wanna make you happy & keep you that way for the rest of ya life Ma. I will never be like the man your father was to your mother before she passed, I promise on my life that I will do anything & everything in my power to make sure you have & need everything you desire.

You are a Queen & you need your crown I would like to be the man who can place it on your head"