19

India hasn't seen or heard from her father since she was she supposed to leave to Trinidad & all she can see in her father is his blood pressure rising.....

She stops & Tony doesn't notice "Go inside this your house......" He tells her then he sees why she did "India.. You know that deal is off right" he says to her as he is looking into her eyes "What deal?" Tony asks "If I left to Trinidad he won't kill you" she tells him as her voice begins to break slowly & tears run down her face.

Tony stands in front of her "Ma, go sit down, I will handle him alright don't work yourself up its not good our boy ok look at me.... I love you" he tells her as he wipes the tears from her eyes & kisses her head, he takes her to sit down.

Tony turn around to face Raymond "You leave her outta this.... Everything you got an issue with is because of me so you deal with me not India....." He tells him in a stern voice "Ok.... When I met you I told you Tony to never touch my family that Was my only rule & you really went against me... You slept with my daughter & got her pregnant with that bastard child I knew I should've went with her to the airport that way I know she would have that baby & it will never get a chance to see you..... Since you both have went against my wishes you both will feel my power in this city.... I control everything you both..... Police, government, etc nothing you will find wouldn't not have my name on it this city...

As of today India you are leaving to Trinidad right now... Tony you will be executed immediately" India get in front of Tony cutting her father off "Papa no... Please don't hurt him....." She begs & her father looks at her with no emotion... Tony has a big smirk on his face "You think you got everything planned out huh... Did you forget you was the one who put me on to this game... I learned everything I knew from you see... think about this I knew this game already all you did was help me understand better.... This is my city if you wanna go to war then we can go just know you will not make it back to your thrown in one piece..... India isn't going anywhere... she isn't a little girl who you can say she's going here or there she is my lady & she will stay here....

You think that this city is yours take another look at what's around you..." As he talks Raymond sees his guards pointing their weapons at him.

Tony get in his face "From what I see it looks like your not the king of "Your City" anymore" Raymond sees his day as kingpin of New York City is coming to an end Tony has become the New king.

Raymond begins to laugh & claps his hands "Well done Tony you got yourself a war on your hands but know this when I'm in a war I am always on top" he says to him as he leaves his house.

Tony is standing their knowing Raymond isn't gonna be easy but he has to remain positive for India & their son.

He turns around & he sees her just standing there he holds her in his arms "I love you India" he tells her & she holds him tighter he tells one of his men to take India upstairs while he starts his meeting as the top King of New York.

As India in their bedroom this was her biggest fear that the man she loved would have so much power, she feared that she would end up like her mother being in love with a man was became in love his power more then her.

She gets up & goes into the hallway she sees a door that she has never noticed before with sign that do not enter. She was always that type to break rules & go with her gut feeling she opens the door to see a baby blue nursery, changing table, toys, diapers, clothes & shoes filled up the closet She covers her mouth with her hands then places her hand on her heart as she sees a picture of her & Tony in blue fame with "Mami & Papi" written on top.

She sees a card on the small dinning table she opens it up & reads the card.

"Dear India,

I know today is the day, we get to find out what the sex of the baby is I wanted to surprise you with a nursery I had a top designer create just for our child, I wanted everything in perfect order that when I found your nursery list under your pillow, I used it to create what you see before you, once I found out that it was a boy I had my people paint the room blue while we weren't home.

If you are reading this before I give it to you turn around because I am mostly likely standing behind you....." She mouths that part to her self & she turns around to see Tony standing their making her jump "I see you can't read signs huh ma" he tells her as he smiles at her.

"Tony I love it, this is amazing he gonna love it. Thank you so much" she says to him, "Ma, you don't have to thank me I did everything for him & he will have he needs until the day he old enough to make it on his own" he says.

She holds his face & smiles at him "I'ma go downstairs cook dinner for us 3" she says to him as she kisses him & makes her way downstairs he watches her go down.

He calls someone "The war has begun"