24

Tony bust through the door pointing his gun to find India holding his gun pointed directly at her father as he laid in a pool of blood "Ma, put the gun down" he says slowly as he walks towards he takes it from her & holds her in his arms he feels her body shaking as she cried.

"Shhh ma it's alright I'm here you don't have to worry about anything I got you look at me......" He says to her as he lifts her head up looking at him "I'll handle this you will not have to worry about anything ever again".

"I didn't.... didn't mean too he tried to grab I got scared & I just pulled... pulled the trigger Tony I I I killed my father oh my god I didn't mean......" He cuts her off as he holds her tighter "Ma don't worry I'll handle this...... Yo!! 213" he calls out & his men being to clean up the body.

2 hours later

Tony has been comforting India after what she has done, she hasn't stopped crying.

"Ma just try to relax try thinking about the baby" he asks trying to thinking about her health & the baby "Tony I killed him I..... Oh my god..." She say as she touches her belly "Ma I told you just relax I'll handle everything.." She cuts him off "Oooo no no ahh Tony the baby" she cries out holding her belly he has a huge worried look on his face "What is it ma come on tell me" he tells her "I'm feeling contractions oooo God help me!" She continues to cry "Hold on ma I'ma go grab your bag....." She cuts him off again "My water broke" she says as she is holding her belly.

He is looking at her he moves the blanket he sees her legs are covered in water.

"Fuck..." He says to himself trying think fast, he grabs towels & starts removing her underwear "Your gonna deliver the baby..." She says in a panicked state "Ma, we don't have any other choice if I get you to the hospital you might have him in the car I am not taking that chance right now I got you I always do remember that" he tells her confidently "But your not a doctor Tony do you know what your doing...." She says to him breathing in & out "Ma.... I got you just let me handle this lay back & spread them wide...." He tells her & she listens to him "AHHH.... Tony I feel him coming through me...." She screams he kisses the top her head rolls up his sleeves he places a pillow under her back "Ma... 1....2....3 push" he directed she pushes as much as she can "Good girl that it keep on ma you doing good" he says encouraging her "Ahhhh.... Tony this hurts...." She yells out "I know ma, stop breathe" he tells her as he looks at her in his mind he is freaking out.

He wipes the sweat off her forehead & his "You ready again ma" he asks her "Tony I can't this is too much pain I can't...." She breaks down in tears "Ma, look here India.... Look at me you breathe & focus on bringing our little boy into this world ma you got this...." He tells her "Ok.... Tony I love you so much" she tells him "Ma I love you 2 come on push.." He tells her.

She pushes & pushes as much as she can he can see the head "Good girl I see the head...... Stop ma pushing stop" he says as his face horrified to see the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby's neck he takes the cord unwraps it he wipes his nose & he begins to cry "He's crying Tony" she says breathing heavy "I know ma you can keep pushing" he tells her as he tries to keep his emotions inside.

She pushes & pushes he pulls the rest of his tiny body out.

Tony nerves are shot his son is finally here & he is brought him into this world.

He cuts the cord cleans off the baby & India.

2 hours later

India is laying up in a hospital room holding her son & Tony sitting next to her looking their most important precious little gift she starts crying "He's finally baby Tony our little boy he's finally here" she sees he is covered in tears of happiness "Here hold him, he finally all yours..." She says to him as she wipes off his tears off his face.

She kisses his temple as she hands off his son in his arms.