10

"You love me Tony?" She tells him as her eyes water up "I do India I know we haven't been for a long time but I can't let you go I never wanna see you rockin with someone else Ma.

I love you India I wanna see you in my future, I wanna see walk down the isle on the day we're gonna get married Ma, I need you in my life, I don't fucking care what or how your fuckin friend feels she isn't not important, all she cared about was how quick she can get high off the needle would shoot up with.

I don't know if you friend ever told about the baby.... She killed my son when he was only a day old, after she has him he was suffering from so many problems he wouldn't be able to breathe on his own with havin something hooked up to an oxygen tank, he had heart problem, he suffered from brain damage he was in so much pain I couldn't stand to have my son in so much pain......" As he is speaking to her he never told anyone about how the baby passed India was the first woman to ever know everything that happened that night he begins to grow this anger towards Melly.

India feels so much for Tony all she can do is hold him & lay his head on her chest.

"The doctors came to me telling that since I was the father I was the one who was power of attorney over my son since his mother was so strung out from withdrawal she wasn't in her right state of mind, I told them to make sure he would do peacefully without feeling pain then he already was.... I seen him for the first time & I got to hold him in my arms he used his last bit of strength to hold on to my finger.

Then he was gone, he was a spitting image of me & I never thought I would be able to move on from that which made me how I am now, I vowed to my son if I was gonna be in love with a woman & start a family I will make sure she is my one & only I had so much love for Melanie I was gonna make her my wife.... You the first woman who I have ever told that too.

India I will do anything in my power to make sure your ok & I will love you until the day God needs me with him but until then India Marie Diaz I know this is very sudden will you be my wife." He says as he takes out a small box from his pocket opening it slowly showing off a diamond ring with her mother's favorite purple diamond in the center & surrounded by 24k diamond on the base of the ring.

India is in nothing but tears she can't barely get her emotions together after everything Tony told her then proposing to her she was in love with man he captured her heart & this made sure he was never gonna give it back without fighting for it.

"Oh my god Tony yes! Yes! I will marry you yes" she says as she chokes on her words he places the rock on her finger she kisses him so passionately.

India looks at him "Tony I want you" she says to him "You have me ma but lemme check ya head tho" he says to her he removes the bandages from her head he see its healed from the medicine he put on it she start kissing on his neck softly his hands travel up her shirt feeling her softly skin.

She bites on his neck softly, his hand grips on her ass like he would on a basketball she helps him take off his shirt she sees he has tattoos covering his chest, his sleeve tattoos connecting to his chest tattoo turned on India she loved a man with tattoos, a nice smile, light chocolate skin, good size arms Tony was that perfect man in her eyes.

He kisses on her neck as he holds her hands down he controls her body working his way on her to chest & his hands slowly rub her breasts then he removes the shorts he let her wear as she slept he throws them on the floor moving her panties to the side & goes to work on her cookie.

As he is pleasuring her so smoothly her eyes roll back into her head she holds on to his head as he continues to pleasure her "Mmmm oh my god ahh" she moans out she thinks in her mind "Fuck this man is so good he getting this like its his last meal oooo shit God bless him I love him".

He gives her one more good kiss then he holds her face kissing he softly he takes off his pants "You ready for this ma" he tells her as he kisses her neck "Mhmm yes daddy I'm ready come here" she tells him as pulls him closer to her by his neck he opens her legs wider & places himself inside her making her arch her back.

4 hours later

He keeps going & going making her legs shake as he holds them on his shoulders he continues to give her long deep powerful strokes dripping sweat onto her body.

"Ma..." He says as he releases himself deep inside of her & India pulls him down to her kissing her softly as he releases.

20 minutes later

He is laying down as she has her head on his chest holding on to him "Tony" she says "Yeah ma" he responds "I love you" she tells him as she looks up at him & he looks down at her he turns his body facing her giving a kiss she will never forget.