20

As India is making dinner she about pour cooking oil into the pan when she feel a sharp pain in her belly making her drop it all over the floor "Ooooo what was that?" She says to herself then she tries to clean up the oil but that pain comes back "Ooooo what is going on?" She says as she holding her belly.

All she feel is the pain so bad that it's beginning to bend over holding her belly.

Tony walks into the kitchen he sees the oil on the floor & rushes to India "Ma what's wrong?" He says as he holds on to you, she can't talk & all she can do is point at her belly.

He carries her to their bedroom & lays her down "Just breathe ma I'm calling your doctor now" he tells her as he holds her as she is squeezing it from the pain she is feeling.

She is rubbing her belly as Tony is on the phone when she feels the pain go away & Tony walks closer to her "Alright, he said its not labor pain it's call Braxton Hicks contractions he said it basically prepping your body for when the real contractions start. So you gotta take off your feet ma I'll order something for both of us alright" he says to her as he kisses her head he walks out the room calling the nearest chicken spot.

20 minutes later

Tony come back with fried chicken ketchup, hot sauce & cheese fries on the side he sees India tapping her belly & the baby would kick "He's smart already" he says to her as he lays the food out for her "Talk to him" she says with a big smile on her face.

"You want me to talk to him?" He says with a confused look on his face "Yeah I'm sure he has ears he would hear just talk to him" she continuously implies she lifts her shirt she taps her belly he kicks her back "What do I say?" He asks since he has never done this Melly never did anything like this he sits in between her legs he touches her belly he kicks where he touched.

Instantly Tony feels a connection with his son that he never got the chance to before, he kisses her belly then he leans up to India to kiss her but her lips are covered in chicken crumbles, she smiles at him with her cheek filled with chicken.

He kisses her away, they both start eating he feeds her some cheese fries, as he sits next to her he is holding her hand "I never wanna change this for the world I don't care what my father thinks about you Tony, I love you & nothing can change that" She says to him as she kisses his cheek.

"I'll never let you go, India you are the best thing that ever happen to me I love you ma no disrespect but fuck what your father thinks about me it's not gonna change how I feel about you, we got a son coming into this world soon I ain't going no where" he tells her.

The door bell rings

"I got it baby I gotta go to the bathroom" she says as she goes downstairs holding her belly she opens the door to see her uncle Armando holding a Bouquet of roses "Surprise India!" He tells her, her uncle has always been the understanding family member on her mother's side of the family.

Since the day India was born he was always there for her when she needed him he never missed out on anything in her until the day her mother passed he kept his distance away from Raymond knowing that he would pull the plug on his life.

Armando is hot in the streets of Trinidad just like how Raymond use to be.

"Uncle Mando!!!" She says in excitement, she loves her uncle just as much she loved her father & loves Tony.

She hugs him tightly "Why didn't you tell me you were coming I would've made something for dinner" she tells him as she takes the flowers into the kitchen "No it's alright I ate before I got here I didn't wanna have stomach poisoning" he says as he laughs she hits his arm "You know I can cook don't try to play me.." She says smiling "Look at you really to pop any day now.." He says to her referring to her belly "No... I'm 7 months I got 2 more to go I feel as big as a house already" she replies "You know Mimi would've been all over you if she was still here with us but she is in spirit... She's your guardian angel" he says talking about her mother & it makes him emotional.

Over all the family members in his family Armando was extremely close to his baby sister, he basically raised her when they were growing up in Puerto Rico, back he was small time Marie was around the age of 6-7 she needed school clothes, supplies & everything else, Armando made sure she had it all & looked perfect for school raising her was like having a daughter of his own he wouldn't change anything.

"I know Mando she is looking down on both us smiling back" she tells him "Where's Tony?" He asks, Tony comes downstairs "Right here wassgud Armando" he says as they do their handshake "Nun we got some business to get to but first I brought some wine the finest straight from Puerto Rico I wanna propose a toast to you & India for bringing in a new young one into the world I wish you both nothing happiness & joy" he says as he takes a sip Tony does the same but India takes a sip of orange juice.

"Well Ima you both do business talk I will be in the living room" she says as she kisses Tony & hugs Armando.

She leaves the room.

"You know Raymond is gonna play dirty to get under your skin right, I am telling you this now don't let him think he can get over on you... He got my sister killed because of his jealously I lost my nephew because his own father drove him to do drugs with this girl his father was fuckin around with some young girl. My other niece India's sister was killed because of the dude her own introduced her too.

That's why I am every overprotective of India honestly I am happy that India has you in her life, over the years I have seen you grow so much you have so much to learn about this game & cruel it can get I don't wanna anything happen I am sick of seeing my people in their death bed" he says as he take a big sip of the wine.

"I feel you on that one I will always have India you don't gotta worry about that" he says with confidence in his voice.

"Tony, my water broke!" India calls out