Chap.21

Rué's pov.

"You're mad because you lost." Gasping for air, I stand up on weak legs. "Go choke on a pickle." Chuckling, Lucifer kisses my shoulder. "So much hate in a little person." Grabbing ahold of his shaft, I squeeze. "Unless you want to be icing your dick, I'd step away from me." Groaning, he backs up, when I let go. "You're so mean!" Raising an eyebrow, I turn away from him. Limping up the stairs, I wince in pain. "Did you have to go hard on me?" Hearing him follow behind, I slow down my pace. "You called me devy." Turning around, I hold up my arms.

Picking me up, he carries me the rest of the way up the stairs. "Yeah, well you're a doodoo head!" Laying my head against his chest, I bite his nipple. "I'll be sore for a week. Oh what a world! I'm cripple I tell you, I'm cripple!" Sighing, he shakes his head murmuring under his breath. "What was that?" Gasping I place a hand against my heart. "Are you talking trash about your baby daddy?" Gasping, I wail loudly. "Oh the agony!" Chuckling, he smacks my ass making me jump.

"You're very dramatic you know that." Giggling, I run my hands all over his chest. "Of course, you love me because of it." Smiling, he leans down pecking my lips. "Of course I do." Lifting my hands, I place them in his hair. "How much?" Pulling on it, he lets out a groan. "How about I show you." Wiggling excitedly, I grind down against his member. "Yes, oh hell yes." Smirking, he sucks my neck and nibbles slightly. "I love the sound of that." Humming, I kiss along his jaw.

"I want you." Slowing down, he lifts me up slightly. Sliding down onto his shaft with his help, I moan loudly. "Where?" Gasping, I lift myself up and down slowly. "S-shower!" Filling like I'm floating, I gasp as we appear in the bathroom. "That comes in handy doesn't it." Kissing me, he slams me against the shower wall. "Yes it does, and so does this." Snapping his fingers, something tight wraps around my shaft. Gasping I look down, and see the black ban wrapped around my balls. "Are you fucking kidding me!"

Laughing Lucifer pulls out, and pushes back in slowly. "Nope." Gasping in pleasure, my hands fly to his biceps. "Take it off." Moaning my name, he speeds up his thrust. "Gahhh! Pl—ease!" Pounding into me, he folds me in half. Gawd he's so good at this! No he great, he's like pickles and chocolate mixed. Oh that is weird. My mind goes blank as he thrusts into my special spot. Screaming, I get the urge to cum. "Devy devy, please!" Gasping, I claw down his back most likely leaving red marks.

Speeding up even more, he makes sure to hit that one spot. I scream and beg, but he doesn't take it off. Flipping me over, he begins to fuck me against the shower bench. Feeling him even deeper inside of me, I can't help but to scream his name over and over. "Devy! Gah devy devy devy! Fu—ck me! Harder please!" Leaning down he kisses up and down my back. Arching, I moan loudly as he begins to pulse inside of me. "You ready?" Humming, my grip becomes tighter against the bench. "Don't stop! Please don't stop, oh gawd!" Grabbing my hips, I feel the band disappear. "Don't come yet." Crying, I try to hold it a little longer. "I-I can't hold it! Devy please!"

Grabbing ahold of my shaft, he flicks his wrist twice and I shoot against the wall. "I hate you." Chuckling he pulls out of me with a wet popping noise. "I love you too."

Okay smutttt for the newest update in forever y'all better love me. Jk jk I'm joking anywho more chappies coming y'all beautiful and handsome ways lobe you all my lovelies #poptartpoverout!!!!!