Chap.9

Ruè's pov.

Sitting me down inside of the booth, Lucifer let's out a tired sigh.

"Oh shut it old man. You barely broke a sweat!" He grabs the salt shaker, a frown marring his handsome features. "Yeah, well I just don't want the skank to spit in my food." The bitch wouldn't! I stand up quickly, splaying my hands out in front of me.

"I wish a bitch would, try me." Lucifer stands quickly pushing my small body back down.

"Quit it and just find something to eat." I yank up my menu, the thought of the blond skank spitting in my drink swirling around.

Like she'd really have some big ass balls, and I mean really huge, to spit in my food and drink. I'm telling you, I'd try and kill that lil hoe. "Done I beat you! I want chicken tenders and french fries."

Frowning he sits his menu down. "Can you be any more childish? The fuck Rué, it was never a race." I grab the crayon, that's for some reason at our table in the seasoning rack.

"Yep I can be even more childish, and go mark all over that hot rode of yours. Trust me, I'm not talking about your penis this time, I'm talking about your bike!" He grimace at the gasps, and covering of kids ears around the restaurant.

I smirk and look pointedly at a father. "Well you have one sir, and I'm pretty sure your son does too." Winking at his flabbergasted look, I giggle and return my gaze back to Lucifer.

"Any who devy what are you getting?" He looks around with an impassive face, and a shrug of his shoulders. "I don't know yet." Frowning I stare at the menu. "Well read your menu, duh." Once again he gives me a tired sigh.

Leaning over towards the other table, I smile at a little girl. "Hey, can I have one of your curly fries?" I ask and she nods, quickly a blush staining her round cheeks.

"Thanks boo." I grab it and wink at her, before leaning back up to chuck it, hitting Lucifer square between the eyes. "Why did you do that?" He sighs, rubbing the grease smear between his eyebrows.

I stop my laughing fit and frown with a serious look. "Cause you invited me on this date, but you're being a buzzkill and not talking. You're always serious and mean dude. You smacked my ass and turned me on, and didn't finish what you started at that moment!"

I watch his expression change, a twinkle of humor entering his oh so nice eyes. "Rué," he leans over the table, kissing me square on the lips.

I sigh and lean into him, the feeling just too nice to resist. "Sorry, you're just really a handful." Pouting I point a finger at him. "No you're just a twatmuffin." He flicks my nose, making me sneeze.

"Hey don't do that!" A laugh escapes him for the first time as he leans back, making his shirt tighten over his muscle.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" Tapping the table, I look up at the sound of a throat being cleared. "Hello sorry to interrupt, my names Bryan, and I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I start you too off with, or are you ready to order?"

Smiling at the maitress, yes man waitress, I bounce excitedly in my seat. "I would like the chicken tenders and fries, with a spite and chocolate milkshake please." He looks me up and down, scribbling my order on a pad at the same time.

I smile as he continues to stare, my eyes scrunching up at the corners. "Uh?" I point towards Lucifer making him sigh. "And you?" 

"Yes you've taken my boyfriend's order, but you haven't taken mine. Why? Well because you've been stripping him with your fucking eyes for at least six minutes!" Bryan jumps at the power behind his voice, and if I'm not mistaken, starts to shake in his boots.

I stand up out of my seat, and slowly slip into his side of the booth. "Babe. . ." I rub his arms in a soothing motion. "Calm down devy, sorry he hasn't been getting any sex. You know. . .the dog house." I whisper, ignoring the glare he sends my way.

"Any who, he would like a big steak with broccoli. And yes you're gonna eat it all, with two rolls and a beer. Thank you and please hurry, he's cranky when hungry. Tried to get him to eat a snickers earlier." I laugh making Bryan smile before he scurries away quickly.

Glaring at Lucifer, who's glaring back at me, I smack his arm. "Don't glare at me mister. You need to calm down right now! Now give me a kiss-y coo."

Pouting which looks really weird on him, but cute also, he leans down and pecks my lips. "Good now I'm starving. Let's play a hundred question before and after the food gets here." He drawls out a lazy okay.

I clap my hands in excitement before walking back to my side of the booth and sitting down.

"Let's make a deal though." Smirking he leans back in the booth. "Haven't your parents taught you not to make a deal with the devil?" I lean back to, a aura of coolness around me. "Hell yeah, but I like to think I'm the devil's bride, or half human child."

Wincing he gets a look of horror on his face. "Hey if the devil asked for my hand in marriage, I would dump you in a second, sorry." He shrugs his shoulder, a look of cockiness on his face. "Glad that you think that gingy."

I touch my hair, making the strands fall through my palms. "Shut the fudge fucking up."

{edited 3/5/17}