Chap.8

Ruè's pov.

I walk out of the house behind him, my eyes watching the muscle in his back flex with every step. I'd fuck the shit out of him, well he'd fuck the shit out of me. I come back to the real world, once I bump into his back.

"Hey watch it you giant!" I yelp, my hands pushing him aside.

"Holy all god that is Queen of freakin pizza! How bout I throw some sex in that bundle, cause I'm just saying. I'd really like to ride your— take a guess." I wink at Lucifer's frowning frame, before running over to the red and black Harley.

I mentally drool as I make love to it with my hands and mind. "What. Are. You. Doing?" Turning slightly I make a duh expression. "I'm making love to your bike, wanna make it a threesome big boy?" I laugh, and turn back to the beautiful object.

He stands off to the side with his arms over his chest. "You know, for a virgin, you talk about sex a lot." Blushing from head to toe, I cease humping the air around the bike.

"S-shutup and let's go already geesh." My eyes watch as he walks over to me, a predator like look upon his face. All types of thoughts are running through my mind. Is he going to kiss me?

No maybe he'll fuck me against his bike, but mom said no touching on the first date. 'He's hot Rué, who gives a fuck about what mom said.' Yeah you're right mind me.

"Rué what the fuck are you doing?" Lucifer raises and eyebrow at me. Looking around, I scratch my head in confusion. "Talking to myself, he told me if I wanted you to do me against your bike it's alright." I swing my hips left and right in a little dance, making him laugh.

Throwing his leg over the powerful machine, he wastes little time lifting me up and depositing down behind him with a smirk on his handsome face.

"Hold on to me." He orders and I nod my head while letting out a squeal of excitement.

"And please—stop humping my bike." My face lights up with a grin, and I fake glare at my hips. "Have some manners and stop making love to everything you see that's sexy." Humping the air as an okay, I pet them and look up, at a frowning Lucifer.

"You know you just had a conversation with your hips right?" I cover my pants pockets. "Shhh babe, he has feelings. Now let's ski-go-ski!"

I get an eye roll in reply before he starts the engine. The blood rushes through my veins at the sound and my hair stands on end. "This is going to be the best ride ever!" He pulls off cautiously, and we're off to the best date ever.

• • •

Holy fucking shit, I'm going to die, I've accepted it. Today this earth was going to loose an angel, a bad ass, good looking, greatest hair angel. What would everyone do?

  "I love you mom—dad, Mrs. Gunter's cookies, soda that I rarely get to have."

Someone taps my shoulder and I peek open my eyes. "We've been sitting here for five minutes, get the fuck off the bike." I hop off of the beautiful death trap. "Don't be a cock waffle and let's enjoy this date Lucy boy."

Raising an eyebrow at me he tilts his head. I do nothing but smirk at him. "Cock waffle, really?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Hey, you are what you eat." I stare at him, waiting for him to laugh but it never comes. He's such a party pooper. Pouting I throw my arms into the air. "I came up with it, I think I was ten or something. I don't know let's just go." 

He steps in front of me, and begins to head for the restaurant. My eyes stare at his leather covered ass. Oh man he has a great one, one I'd like to touch, hell eat a pop tart off of.

"Can you please stop staring at my ass?"

I blush heavily and poke his back. "You wish I was!" I scoff and push him to the side, walking ahead of his frowning face. "Turn that smile upside down Lucy, you don't want frown lines old man. Oh and if you want, you can stare at my ass, I know it's a great one!"

My hand barely grasp the door before I'm being shoved into it by a  slap on my butt. "Ouch! What the hell Lucifer?"

I whine, my face turning up to his while my hand goes to rub my stinging ass. "So damn cute," he mumbles leaning down to press kisses and nibbles on my neck. 

I lean into the pleasurable bites, my breath hitching. "Yes a very great ass indeed." He groans into my ear making my knees weak. Damn him and his deep voice. I clutch his jacket as he pulls back, trying not to face plant.

"Well let's go inside shall we?" He smiles as I  follow him in a dazed state.

"Hello booth or table?" Glancing up at the suggestive voice I glare. "How about a booth, and better waiter cause I hate skanks. You...you just scream that honey boo boo."

She scoffs, and flips her over dyed hair. "Stay in a kids place midget. Now like I said booth or table sir? Or I can just give you my number?"

"Fuck no Devy hold my. . .my. Oh fuck it, don't hold shit, but I'm still about to whoop this hoe ass!"

Jumping across the counter I try to grab her extensions. Do I fail? Yes I do, because an over grown ape grips me off of the floor. "Booth and I'll take him." Fighting against the strong hold of Lucifer, I flick the bitch off as he walks away.

"I'll see you again you hoe! You can cash me outside, how bow deh!" I yell in anger, my eyes sending invisible lasers at the bitch.

"Rué calm down." I sigh tiredly, as my eyes loose sight of her. "Oh man, watching BGC with mom has paid off. I think I actually saw fear in her eyes, although the bitch should really be scared."

{edited 2/27/17