Chap.4

Rué's pov.

I swing my legs back and forth smugly, while clutching onto Lucifer's shoulders.

"So where do you want to go?" He asks gruffly. Tove Lo gets hummed and I drop my head onto his shoulder.

"Uh let's head to the cafeteria. I'm kind of hungry and thirsty."

Nodding his head he shuffles down the long hallway. " I eat my dinner in my bath tub. Then I go to sex clubs–watching freaky people get it on..."

I love this song so much, but not as much as Lucifer's face. I rub my hands down said face.

"Did you know that if I was blind, I would find you incredibly sexy. Man just my hands can tell that! It's like I'm reading Braille."

Lucifer'a muscle bunch and strain as he opens the cafeteria door.

"We're here, you can let go now." My body gets a mind of its own and I hump his back, making him drop me quickly.

"Sorry I couldn't help my self. Tove Lo makes me horny, not her but the music."

I explain to him while walking away once he starts to curse under his breath. "Ms. Gunter I packed us lunch."

I say walking over to her, and she kicks out a seat for me.

"Wait one moment I need to go get it. I got Linda to put it in the fridge." Nodding her head she smiles and waves me away. 

I skip my way to the back of the cafeteria and through the kitchen doors.

"Linda darling, you've gotten beautiful hon. I see you've taken the suggestion I made about using the bb cream."

Gasping she puts her hand over her heart.

"Thank you sugar plum, here's your lunch bag. And you were right, it's already starting to clear away my dark spots."

Handing me my huge sack she purses her lips. "Need help carrying that out?"

I pout up at Linda and whine. "Linda I'm basically a grown man. I got this, besides you gone always be my bitch."

High five'ing the hand I put up, she squeals. "Did you tell your uncle what I said?"

Smiling I put my hand on my hip. "Kinda but he already knew it was you. But he's a dilf so he's gotta deal with it."

She nods her head and shoo's me out of the kitchen. Carrying the heavy lunch sack, I head back over to Ms. Gunter.

"Okay I made us fried chicken wraps, with a salad with strawberries and raspberries vinaigrette."

She claps her hands. "Oh the chaco chunk cookies you brought, and don't worry I snuck us soda."

Giggling I pop open the can, getting ready to take a sip of the sugary goodness. Was I able to... No!

"Hey!" Smiling down at me, uncle Niel sets a juice box into my hands.

"You can't have soda, your mother will kill you." I smirk at him. "Don't taddle uncle Niel it doesn't suit you."

Pouting he sticks his tongue out. "I wasn't going to taddle." I stick my tongue out back at him. "Were too!"

He points a finger into my face.

"Were not!"

"TOO!"

"NOT!"

"NOT!"

"TO-NO!"

"HA!" Everyone shakes their heads, while some let out a few chuckle. It's not everyday that you get to witness your principal arguing like a five year old.

"Please will you two sit down!" I turn my head over to Ms. Gunter with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I wasn't going—" I stop my uncle by holding my hand up in his face.
"I won fair and square, now go away so that I can enjoy my lunch!" Smiling he bends down and kisses my temple.

"Okay cuddle bunny!"

A cave like growl leaves my chest and I glare at him. "Don't call me that!"

Doesn't he know nick names 101 in schools. Don't ever call a student out by their home nick name. Chuckling he walks away with my soda.

I begin to eat my soup with a pout. He ruins everything uh!

"Ms. Gunter so how has your day been?"  Smirking, she takes a bite of her salad. "You just want to know about my boyfriend."

I nod my head excitedly.

"You're a sexy ass couple, I bet yall have hella lots of sex." She spits out chuncks of salad. "Ruè !" Tilting my head I smile innocently.

"What?"

{Edited 7:2:16}

Love me some rue. Any who more chappies coming y'all way. Lol rue did say he was gone get that piggy back ride loL I love me some tove lo. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!"!"