Chap. 3

Dedicated to shequeen142 just because she wanted me to update so badly lol.

Ruè's pov.

While strutting down the hall, I pass Ms. Gunter. "Hey Ms. Gunter looking good."

She gives me a little hug. "So nice to have my favorite student back. What happened this time?"  I touch my head cast, and hand her the sharpie to sign it. "Well I fell off my bed."

Laughing she shakes her head. "I bet it wasn't an accident, you probably was doing something you had no business doing." What can I say me and Ms. Gunter go way back, she's knows me like the back of her hand.

"Well I was trying to put up glow in the dark stickers, and got too much air when I jumped." My finger messages my head on the side.

"But I've got to go, or I'll be even later then I am now. Oh, did you make me my cookies?" Ms. Gunter ruffles through her purse and pulls out a container for me.

"How could I forget my number one fan?" Hugging her tightly I reach up on my tippy toes. "Stop wearing heels you know I'm short!"

She rolls her  eyes and points down the hall. "Get to class before you're late. I'll see you at lunch honey."

Nodding my head I run down the hall, and take a quick left, bursting through my chemistry class door. "So when you mix the sulfer—." 

I smile sheepishly as everyone turns to me, and wave. "Hey guys I'm back!"

They laugh slap my hand as I walk to my chair. "And who would you be?" Stopping mid slap with a girl named London, I shiver and turn around to face the new chemistry teacher.

Oh man his voice is an orgasm in a box. The blush flushes my face before I can cover my cheeks, and he smirks in response.

Cocky asshole!

"W-well my name is Ruè, and I've been in the hospital." Raising an eyebrow he chuckles.

"Well Ruè I'm your new chemistry teacher, my name's Lucifer Day welcome back." I look around at all the class who just stares at us.

"Well tell me a little something about yourself. You weren't here when we did introductions." Sitting down in my desk I purse my lips.

"Well I'm crazy, weird, and feisty. That's what people tell me at least, and I hate bullies. If I see someone doing that I'll kick their ass, don't take my shortness for a weakness. Also has anyone else noticed that you're named after Satan yet?"

He nods his head with a smile.

"My mom wanted a girl so she picked out the name Lucy, I ended up being a guys so she...tweaked it so to speak. I like boxing and I'm always hot, now let's get back to work future scientist."

Leaning my chin on my hand I raise the other. Lucifer points his head in my direction and raises a brow. "I just want to say you're not just hot, but extremely so."

Chuckling he nods his head.

"Thanks Mr. Sky, but please it's very disrespectful to make comments like that." Nodding my head I put it down on the desk, now it's time for my nap.

Especially if mister eye candy is such a stick in the mud, which he is! "Excuse me what are you doing Mr. Sky?"

Keeping my head down I hear Carson, one of the kids in my art class answer for me.

"He learns better while he's asleep. So the principle told every teacher to just leave him alone."

I doze on and off while listening to everything he explains to the class. A tap on my desk makes me jump up with a squeal.

"Oh cracker jack! Don't do that, you scared me half to death. Now yes sir?" Looking at me with a frown Mr. Lucifer hands me a sheet.

"This needs to be turned in before class ends."  I salute him. "Sir yes sir, oh and can I call you devil, because Lucifer is to long."

He stops by my desk. "Even though you hit the nail with the hammer, the answer to that question is no."

Dead puppies, dead old people, and dead kittens. I repeat in my head and the water works come to life.  "Please c-cause then I'll b-be unique."

Lucifer looks at Brandon, a kid from my math class.

"Is he always like this?" Chuckling Brandon nods his head. "Okay you can call me devil, man I'm so getting fired."

I scream loudly, make everyone jump in fright. "No you want because my uncles the principal. If he fires you I'll pout, and you'll be hired once again. He so loves me...like a lot."

Nodding his head he turns and walks away.

I grab his hand and gasp, as heat spreads threw my own. Fuck I want them, their like heat padded mittens. Moaning loudly I grab both of his hands.

"Oh man can I cut off your hands. They're like toaster ovens. Then I won't have to walk all the way to kitchen. Man being obsessed with pop-tarts makes you loose weight."

I say and he smiles while peeling my hands off of his. "No you can't cut my hands off."

I look at Cody a boy that likes me, and I wink. "Cody would, wouldn't you Cody?"

He stutters out a yes and puts on a cocky smirk. Nodding his head he winks back at me. Mr. Lucifer growls and I see his eyes flash red.

"Oh that was so cool, Cody wink at me again so that he can do it again." Cody turns back around with out looking at me. I look up at a smirking Lucifer and I smile.

"On the way to lunch can you give me a piggy back ride. You're so huge!" He frowns down at me.

"No. You all have thirty minutes to get the worksheet done. Get to work!"

I'm Pouting I watch as he walks down to his desk. Oh trust me I'll get my piggy back ride damnit!

{edited 9/18/16}

Why do you think Cody just turned around like that? Also did you like it huh huh? Anywho more chappies coming y'all wag love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout. P.s I love Ruè
^
----------| Ruè  picture up there just so sexy even though he's so short in the story *swoon that ginger life lol*