Chap.14

Ruè's  pov.

Holy fuck I'm really about to do this. Okay, okay I'm not nervous. "W-wait y-you have to do that?" Laughing, Lucifer parts my legs once again. "Yes or it's going to hurt, trust me you'll like this." Sighing nervously, I prop myself up using my elbows. "But shouldn't I take another bath?" Chuckling he grabs the mint lube. Popping the cap he coats his fingers. "Baby you've taken two already." Grabbing ahold of my member he strokes slowly. Gasping I throw my head back and moan. Oh god it feels so good. "D-don't..ah!" Feeling something prob around inside of my entrance. I squirm and wiggle in pain.

"Baby just push out." Pushing out, his finger sinks into me knuckle deep. "Holy shit, pull it out!" Bending down he sticks his tongue inside. "Uh..oh my gawd!" Pushing down on his face, I moan loudly. Pulling his finger out, he thrusts his tongue deeper. Rolling my hips I grind against his face. "M-more!" Chuckling he pulls away, making me whimper. "Mhm you taste good." Blushing, I cover my face with my hands. "That's gross!" Laughing he grabs the lube again. "Ready?" Sucking in a breath I nod my head. "Yeah." Covering his shaft with the lube. He pushes my legs up against my chest. "You need to relax, and push out okay."

Pushing out, he rubs the head of his shaft against my entrance; making it flutter with desire. Pushing in slowly, inch by inch. He grabs ahold of my hips. "Ouch! L-lucifer s-stop!" Arching my back I grab onto his biceps. "Baby we're halfway there." Breathing deeply through my nose. I nod quickly trying to relax. "I'm going to push in quickly." Pushing in completely I gasp out in pain. "Holy fuck! Don't move ah!" Laying there I stare up at Lucifer. "Devy it hurts so bad." Feeling tears roll down the side of my face. I suck in a deep breath. "I'm sorry baby. It's going to get better, I'm going to move."

Rolling his hips slowly, I gasp. Pulling out he pushes back in. "You okay?" Moaning, I clench my legs around his waist. Laughing, he speeds up a notch. Oh fuck, no wonder people loves sex. "F-faster devy!" Speeding up he pounds into me. Moaning and screaming I clutch onto his back. "D-deeper...Gah..d-don't stop!" Meeting him thrust for thrust. My stomach starts to clench. "Devy I-I'm going to c—um!" Spewing between us, Lucifer continues to pound into me. Pulling out he flips me over, and thrusts back in. "Do you like me fucking you?" Moaning loudly I nod my head. "What?!" Clenching the sheets between my fingers, I gasp for air. "Y-yes!" Grabbing ahold of my hair; he pushes my head down onto the bed. Making me arch my back, and stick my ass out in the air.

Feeling over sensitive, I try to crawl away. Grabbing my hips tighter, Lucifer follows me. "Where. Are. You. Going?" Emphasizing each word with a thrust, he slows down. "I-I can't, it's too much!" Deep stroking he pulls out slowly. Moaning my stomach clenches once again. "Wait for me." Moaning, I feel him swell inside of me. Thrusting once more, he cums filling me up to the brim. Falling over the edge I slump against the bed. Panting, Lucifer rubs my hips softly. "Are you okay?" Mummering softly, I sigh."I'll take that as a yes." Giggling I lift my head up. "Definitely a yes! Lay down with me?" Chuckling he begins to pull out. "No don't pull out! Although weird, I feel closer to you." Pulling me into his chest. I moan as he shifts inside of me. "It's weird, but anything for you gingy."  Cursing under my breath, I smack his arm. "Don't call me that!"

Awe....I think - _ • anywho more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!