Chap.20

Ruè's pov.

"Devy, am I getting fat?" Frowning, Lucifer looks away from him motorcycle. "Is this a trick question?" Pouting, I lean against the door frame. "Just answer the fucking question, you douche bag!" Holding his hands out in a surrender motion, he nods. Tearing up, I fold my arms and glare. "Well I hope you're happy you asshole. I'm fucking pregnant, you just called me fat! You're not suppose to call pregnant people fat!" Gasping, he drops the rag he was polishing his 'baby' with. "I did research, so you can't say I'm not right!" I did loads of research to be exact. I'll get emotional, and shit. Oh let's not forget the craving! I can't wait! D-did I just sing to myself, in my head. "Ruè .. baby, Ruè  hey!" Jumping, I squeal like a pig. "Great, I sound like what I'm going to become!" 

Chuckling, devy takes me into his arms. "That's great news gingy!" Glaring I chop his adams apple. Gasping out in pain, he let's me go quickly. "Don't call me that!" Tearing up, I rush over to him. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what just happened!" It was like I saw a red flash. What people? He irritated me! "No...oh gawd no problem baby. It's perfectly normal, your mood swings will be very different from normal one. I mean, your pregnant with satans spawn." Giggling, I bend over and smack my knee. "Wow that's hilarious, why aren't you laughing?" Feeling like I'm about to cry, my bottom lip juts out. "Oh baby, it's very funny!" Smiling, I hit him in the dick. "Thanks, but I know your lying. Oh, and that was not a mood swing!"

Grumbling under his breath, he follows me into the house. "I made salads!" Rushing over to the kitchen, I sit down quickly. "Thanks, when did you find out?" Sliding devy his plate, I smile. "I took twenty pregnant tests!" Eyes widening, he frowns. "Why twenty?" I swear he's so dumb sometimes. Though, it does turn me on. "If you dont remember, 'twenty is my lucky number' babe." Frowning he points his fork at me. "I don't sound like that!" Giggling, I make my voice into a high pitch. "I don't sound like that!" Smirking he leans against the counter. "Though that's how you sound, when I'm fucking you into the mattress." Gasping I glare at him. He better not do it! "Uh Lucifer harder! Fuck m-m—e, don't stop!" Gasping, he makes more sex noises. 

Giggling, food drops out of my mouth. Blushing I clean it up with my napkin. "Shutup, I don't do that during sex!" Staring at me with an impassive face, he snorts. "Yeah okay." Glaring, I stand up quickly. "Is that a challenge?" Smiling mischeviously, he nods. "Alright, challenge accepted." Smirking he stands up. "I'm going to poof us to a crowded restroom. You can't make any sound." Smirking I tilt my head up in confidence. "When I win?" Laughing, devy grabs my hips. "I'll let you drive my motorcycle." Squealing I jump up and down. Putting his hand up, Lucifer smirks. "Though if I win, we get to use the cock ring." Pouting, I stomp my foot. "I don't like it! That thing is the devil!" Chuckling sarcastically, he rolls his eyes. "Really funny baby, really funny!" Smirking, I poke his chest. "I try you know!" Pausing I let out a series of snorts. "Who am I kidding? This shit just comes to the top of my head!" Grabbing my hand he smiles. "Good luck, I'll enjoy using the ring soon!" Pouting I hit him in the side. "Good luck with that!"

Okay our lovely couples backs. Lobe you all my lovelies more chappies coming y'all way. "poptartloverout:)!"!!