Chap.11

Ruè's pov.

"No, gawd no! It was embarrassing!" Hoola hooping I stand in the middle of my room. "Yes my phone rang, and tyga came on. Wait...yes I listen to tyga! I listen to every genre of music. Your racism of music is astonishing. Oh yeah give me a genre. I'll just list some off then. Oh no songs uh bands? Black viel brides. Pop uh talking body, hell yeah that's my song. Hmm whatever you whore! I talk to you later. BTW GET IN THERE! No I don't watch ridiculousness. Okay maybe a gazillion times, bye." Hanging up the phone. I throw it on my bed. "Are you ready y—nice lace panties. Where'd you get them?" Smiling I look down at my neon yellow boy shorts. "The guy section at Spencer's." Ooh'ing she tilts her head.

"Well hurry up, we have to make it to your appointment." Letting the hoola hoop drop. I step over it, rushing to put on my skinnys. "Why do we have to go to the doctors again?" Smiling my mom shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know Dr. Louis wanted us to come in." Nodding my head, I step into my biker boots. "Let's skigoski, this is going to suck though." Pouting I fold my arms over the other. "Why I thought you loved Dr. Louis?" Nodding my head, I grab my man purse. "Well devy's my boo thing. I can't do that to him, besides he said I can eat all the poptarts I want." Laughing she grabs her keys. "Yeah, well I love him already!" Frowning I poke my moms arm. "Get your own Lucifer!"

Sitting down in the car, I follow her lead. "Oh honey I already got me one." Winking she starts the car. "What do you mean?" Laying my head back on the seat. I look over at her smirking face. "Well your dad can go all night lo—". Squealing I cover my ears. "Lalalalalalalal don't want to hear it!" Laughing loudly she shrugs her shoulders. "Suit yourself." Turning on the radio she changes the station. "Oh shit this is my song!" Hopping up and down I turn the radio up. "Sing along!" I scream along with my mom. Making us both let out a loud set of giggles. "Bed stay in bed. The feeling of your skin trapped in my head. Smoke smoke me broke. I don't care I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night! Want to keep you here! Cause you dry my tears! Yeah! Summer lovin' the fights. And it is for us, and it's all because! Now if we're talk in' bodies! You've got a perfect one so put it on me! Swear it won't take you long! If you fuck me right, we fuck for life! On and on and on!"

Giggling at our horrible singing. We pull into the hospital parking lot. "That was a great sing along. Way better then our last." Smirking I unbuckle my seat belt. "Yeah, that's because you didn't know the lyrics." Gasping she covers her chest. "Yes I did!" Raising an eyebrow we walk through the sliding doors. "Oh yeah, what's the name of the song?" Tapping her chin she hums. "Uh?" Smiling I shake my head. "I'm dissapointed its called private show. And who us it by?" Smirking she pokes my side. "Chris brown that's my husband!" Gasping I point at her. "Hell no he's mine!" Gawking she folds her arms over each other. "Shut up!" Hearing a throat be cleared. We both turn towards Dr. Louis. "Follow me please." Giggling we follow him towards the back. "So Ruè  how have you been feeling?" Scrunching up my nose I shrug. "Absolutely great!" Nodding his head I cock an eyebrow. Motioning us into the room. I run, and hop up on the gurney type bed. "Well we have bad news." Puckering my lips my mom turn towards him. "Bad bad news, or just bad news."

Nibbling on my lip my stomach drops. "Uh Ruè  has cancer." Gasping my mom covers her mouth. Well, after letting out the most horrendous cry ever."
Sitting there I stare blankly at him. "When did you find this o-out?" My mom chokes out between her sobs. "When we scanned his brain. The last time he was here." Sighing loudly I shrug my shoulders. "I told you mom, such a sucky docs appointment."

Don't hate me. Just keep reading on. Lol any who more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!