Chap.6

Ruè's pov.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, my ginger hair flipped in all directions. Just the way I like it.

"So mom, what do you think? That hoe bag over there helped me pick it out. If it was my opinion I would've went for the black leather pants." My mom jumps off of the bed, an expression of excitement upon her young features.

"Is he hot? How old is he? If he's over twenty-three I'll kick his ass, you're only seventeen." She rants as I walk over to my closet. "Hell yes—twenty one and please don't, because I want to suck him off—ouch!"

Rubbing my head, I glare at my mom. "What in the hell did I tell you?" She asks, her momma bear glare in place. Oh no, here we go again...on my own. Sorry I had to do it, who doesn't love that song.

I snatch my leather jacket off the rack, tossing it over my shoulders. "Not to give head on the first date, but mommy he's smokin'." She smiles brightly at me, her head tilted in a no nonsense way. "Still doesn't matter, it's girl code. Now go make your mommy proud. I'm going to go get kinky with dad. I just bought these fluffy cuffs—"

My nose scrunches up and my hands go over my ears. "Mom, my friend is here gahh lee! TMI, just leave, go, get out of here!" Laughing, she walks over to Lexy. "You've heard us before." Lexy nods her head.

"Yeah, besides she's not a virgin, like someone I know." I glare at both of their laughing forms.

"Shut up, I'm saving myself for someone special!" My mom rolls her eyes while she waves goodbye at us. "Bye baby, be careful or I'll cut off Lucifer's balls. Let him know that would you, please and thank you."

"Yeah what ever have fun!" I call out, walking over to Lexy. "Rated R your mom is so cool. You lucky hoe bag, I wish my mom was like that. Ready to go?" She asks and I throw up a finger. "Almost, I got to put Steve and Oliver away."

I push my hoola hoops back into my closet, tucking them inside the crease of the door.

"Why do you have those things? Aren't you basically an adult?" Frowning I flick her off. "Don't say those things around Steve and Oliver biotch! They have sensitive egos." She shakes her head, and walks out of my room and down the stairs. "Besides you're not cool if you don't have any!"

"Nah, I think I'm straight without any." She mumbles and I shrug my shoulders. "Suit yourself, but you're missing out on the fun." I skip the rest of the way outside and over to my Audi R8.

"Why did you get it in peach again?" I kiss the hood. "Because it's a nice color, now get in." Holding up her hands in a surrender motion, she climbs into the car. "Well did he give you the address?"

"Nah, he just said that he'd text me." I say shrugging my shoulders carelessly. "Check my phone, he should've already texted me. Your house or Bryan's?" I ask, watching her grab my iPhone. Her eyebrow raises at me, and I raise one back her her. "Ok."

She flips the phone around, my password screen comes into view. "It's OK." Sighing she shakes her head. "Bryan's, I need some penis after dealing with you and your weirdness." I gag as the street light turns red. "Ewww, I don't wanna hear about you pleasing your lady parts! That's disgusting dude."

She taps in the address on my GPS, that lucifer must have sent her. Damn he has a weird name...even weirder then mines.

"When did you get this installed in your car?" I check both ways before making a U turn at the intersection. "I didn't like the other one, so I went and bought another."

I pull up outside of Bryan's apartment, quicker then usual. "Now what did we go over?" She asks tapping my nose making me sigh. "He can look, but don't touch my lovely lady lumps?" I sing a smirk on my lips from her glare aimed at me.

"Fuck no, now be serious rated R!" Pouting I grab the steering wheel.

"Tell him to fuck off—that's if he wants the nookie to my cookie?" She laughs at me, her eyes misting. "Stop being a douche, now what did I say?"

Rolling my eyes, I push start my car. "Don't be a slut and call you after. BTW—I really need to know what happens!" I copy her exactly and she squeals as her hand slaps my arm. "I don't sound like that, see you later."

I raise and hand in acknowledge and pull out of the parking lot. Here goes nothing. "Well it is something, and I'm talking to myself again."

"Hello master Ruè, please keep on heading straight until you get to lead way avenue." My GPS voice fills the car, as I press down on the gas. Time to cash some checks and break necks.

"Hey asshole—stay on your mothafucking side!" The douche flicks me off, before speeding around me. "Oh, you flipping people off now? How do you touch your mother with those hands, you bastard?" I ask as I get back in front of him.

He speeds up again cutting me off. "The dirty hamster!" I gasp as I slam on my break.

{Edited 12/24/16}