Matt groaned, "That's a kid's games."

Tyler looked at him flatly. "We're obviously going to be taking shots. But only if we can't do what is being asked. Once you've taken two shots you can't forfeit, you have to do what you are asked. Clear?"

Hailey grinned, "Crystal."

Carter stood up, went into another room and came back arms full of shot glasses and a bottle of vodka.

He set them down in the middle of the circle then went back to his original spot on the floor.

Matt rubbed his hands together. "Alright me first. Let's get straight to the point. Sky, have you had sex before?"

I nodded, my jaw clenched and faced down. I watched as I fiddled with my fingers in my lap before looking back up to everyone.

I noticed Carter's confused face and my brows furrowed in confusion as well.

What was so confusing about that?

Matt grinned cheekily, "Okay then, worst sex experience you've ever had?"

I internally cringed.

Probably the forced one. I thought but didn't dare say it out loud.

I shook my head and forced a chuckle. "Now, I though the point of the game was to ask one question. Right?"

He nodded. "Oh, of course but I don't really like to play by the rules. So?" He prompted.

I was going to answer with a lie but just seeing him with a grin on his face, wanting to know, made me want to forfeit.

And so I did.

I let out a small laugh at the face he made and the groan that accompanied it when my hand reached out for the shot glass.

I poured the vodka into the glass and brought the glass to my lips. I tilted my head back, the alcohol, going down my throat as I did so.

I guess I was getting wasted tonight, considering I had only just got here and was already taking shots of straight vodka.

"Really? You couldn't have just told us the story?" He sulked.

I smirked. "Just seeing the look on your face was so much more worth taking the shot than telling my story."

His bottom lip jutted out in a pout and I almost laughed as the boy that had a sleeve of tattoos acted childish.

I went next to ask a question and chose Zach.

"Zachy," I said referring to Faith's nickname for him. "Truth or dare?"

He smirked, "Dare."

I smirked right back at him, surprising him and I screwed the cap of the bottle of vodka securely.

"Spin the bottle, whoever it lands on you must take their shirt off. Only using your teeth. They can only put their top back on once somebody has picked them."

I laughed, it's like killing two birds with one stone.

Whoever the bottle lands on is going to feel so awkward. I want to see them squirm uncomfortably and of course to video the whole thing.

It's a lose-lose situation for the both of them. Of course a win for me, a blackmail video and an uncomfortable Zach. What else could I want?

Now I'm just hoping it lands on a boy.

"Why do I have to do that? That's not fair." He groaned.

I smiled sweetly at him. "Because I want to see you and the other person uncomfortable and anyways a dare's a dare. You have to do it." My hand reached to my pocket, taking out my cheap backup phone and clicking on video, ready to record it.