Chapter 5

Once we arrived at home, Dylan and I chatted endlessly. We talked about our day and he was excited to find out that I made two friends, Tyler and Lyla.

I cooked what was left of the pasta. I really need to go shopping. Whilst cooking it, Dylan was having a bath. I was putting the pasta with the sauce on plates just as Dylan came in wearing his batman pyjamas.

He sat down to eat and so did I. "Dylan later, I might need to drop you off at Caleb or Faith's house if they're not busy. Is that okay with you?" I asked him.

His eyes brightened at the thought of playing with his head and he nodded his head, not being able to talk with the food in his mouth. I laughed at him, "You really like them, don't you?" I questioned.

He swallowed his food and said, "Yeah, they are really funny, they both have older brothers and Faith has an older sister. And Caleb also likes batman!" He screamed the last part.

I chuckled at that.

I put Dylan's pyjamas in his bag, he put it on. I texted Lyla for her address and as soon as I got it, I headed there.

Once we arrived at their house, I saw that it was just Lyla, Faith and Caleb. Tyler must have dropped Caleb off earlier on.

I kissed Dylan on the cheek handing him his bag and left.

I went to the gym that I first saw, Cole's Gym. It seemed like a good gym, I went inside with my gym bag on my shoulder. As soon as I entered I was faced with a man in his early forties.

He looked at me surprised before sighing and saying, "you've got the wrong place, this is not the tanning salon, it's across the street." He pointed behind me. I followed his gaze and sure enough, he was pointing at the tanning salon.

I was not impressed, what makes him think that I didn't want to come to the gym.

"What makes you think that I didn't want to come to the gym?" I seethed.

I hadn't gone to the gym in a couple of days, so I haven't had anything to let my anger out on. If this man wasn't careful, I would be letting my anger out on him.

His eyes widened before going back to normal. "No girls allowed." He said. Instead of saying anything, I walked past him, ignoring his protests for me to stop.

As soon as I found what I was looking for, I stopped. Nearly making him crash into me but before that could happen I stepped to the side. Since I was in the gym, I only now noticed that everyone was looking at me.

Maybe it is rare for a girl to come here.

The man followed my gaze to the door in front of us that clearly had a ladies sign for the changing room. I flipped him off and walked inside, I don't think he even noticed, he was too stunned.

Making sure I was alone, I got changed into my shorts. Since there were no girls, I decided to put my t-shirt on over the top of my sports bra. All men at gyms are perverted.

I stuffed everything else into one of the many lockers that were there and left the changing rooms going back to the gym.

I started by grabbing a skipping rope. All around me I could sense them looking at me and could hear them laughing and snickering. I smirked. They don't know the treat they're in for.

I learnt from Shaun that skipping is good for coordination and footwork movement, this is my favourite warm up.

So, I started. I could feel all eyes on me as they waited to see what would happen. I started jumping, getting faster as I did so. You see, it's all in the wrist movement.