Chapter 7

A/N: Dedicated to Hoshi_Akari and Caligynephobia. Thank you for your support, just those comments meant soooo much to me.

~~~~~

Carefully he put me down, all jokes forgotten and replaced with a serious look.

He turned me around so that my back was to him as he delicately traced over the scars that had been there for years.

It was hard to make out the scars with the tattoo.

It was concealed very well, Shaun did a very good. He worked part-time as a tattoo artist.

Yet, someone still managed to notice it. Zach took a hold of my hand and guided me inside.

Silently, I followed him. We went all the way upstairs into one of the guest rooms.

He shut the door behind us and we sat across from each other on the bed. Both of us still in just our swimming costumes.

Zach's blue eyes looked back at my green, emotionless ones. His blue irises searching deep into my soul.

"How did you get those scars Skylar?" He asked, but his tone of voice demanded an answer.

"Oh the scars? Well we used to have a cat, yeah, it had really sharp claws." I chuckle nervously, hoping he will believe the lie.

He makes me lay down and studies the scars on my back. If I did anything to stop him he would suspect something.

"You're lying. It looks like a knife was the reason of the scars. It was pretty deep and looks like it's even been twisted." He states.

Well, you're fucked.

The stupid voice in my head said.

'No, we're fucked,' I told it.

Nope, you're on your own. It answered back. I called for it to come back in my head, but I was too late. I was on my own.

Anger started pulsed through my veins.

What gives him the right to just ask these questions?

I sat up in anger, "Why do you need to know? You're expecting me to trust you? It happened, it's in the past just forget about it."

He nodded, "When you're ready and can trust me, you can tell me. For now I'll drop it."

I sighed relieved.

"How about we play the questions game. But this time I ask as many questions as you have scars."

I gulped nervously, there were a lot. I had no choice but to play.

He laid me back down and straddled my waist from behind. This didn't make me feel uncomfortable. It wasn't my front and I could get him off easily.

His finger gently traced over my scars, feeling the disgusting bumps carved onto my back.

Cautiously, he took of my bikini strap. I felt him tense on top of me and he inhaled sharply.

I guess this game wasn't such a good idea after all.

~~~~~

A/N: I was thinking of stopping here but realised I hardly wrote anything. Carry on, I hope you're enjoying it.

~~~~~

He brought his lips to my back, kissing the highest scar. His lips lingered there and surprisingly, I enjoyed it. It was the first time someone had done anything like this.

"What's your full name?" Was his first question.

"Skylar Rose Green. What's yours?" I said.

"Zach Levi Cruz, how old are you?" He asked. He then gave me a lingering kiss on my next scar.