Gray: "Oh really?"

He saids in a non believer tone and I roll my eyes as I fold my arms, knowing that what I'm saying is true.

Natsu: "Yeah."

Gray: "You guys are always together. You partner up a lot. You stay at her place and you're telling me you guys are just friends?"

Natsu: "...."

Gray: "Come on, I'm not stupid. You guys obviously have some sort of feelings for each other ."

Natsu: "What ever."

Feelings? Lucy and me? I thought as I walked away from him. Maybe I do have feelings for her but how do I know? I get to the guild and see happy with Erza.

Natsu: "Happy!!"

Happy: "Natsu!!"

He yelled back at me once he recognized my voice and looked over at me. I ran over to that funny, blue, exceed and hugged him tightly.

Natsu: "I missed you little buddy!"

Happy: "I missed you too!!"

Natsu: "You did?"

I ask as I let him go and watched him flapping his wings slowly in front of me so we can see each other eye to eye.

Happy: "Aye sir!"

I smiled at him and he smile back. Suddenly I see Lucy walk in the guild. For some reason she looks....beautiful. I thought as I continued looking at her.

Wait! What's wrong with me!?! I can't think that! Ugh this is what the letter said! I need to look up information about it. I'll go to Levy later. I thought to myself and walked over to Lucy.

Lucy: "Natsu! I was going to tell you th-.."

Natsu: "Happy is back!!"

I yell as I cut her off. Then a small voice behind me said something.

Happy: "Aye sir!!"

Lucy forgets about what she was going to say and she smiles at happy.

Lucy: "Welcome back."

Happy: "Lucy!!!!!!!"

Lucy: "Yes?"

Happy: "I love you!!"

I felt as if a needle was being stabbed into my chest, various of times when he said that. For some reason I didn't like that he said that.

Lucy: "You smelled it, didn't you?"

Happy: "Aye!"

Smelt what? I thought as I watched them. She smiled and pulled out some fish she had in a paper bag. I then sigh in relief, now knowing why he said that.

Lucy: "How'd you know that it was for you?"

Happy: "I didn't! But I planned on smooth talking to you to get it."

She glared at him playfully and gave him the fish.

Lucy: "Stupid cat."

Happy then starts flying around while eating his fish, looking really happy. Lucy then walked upto me and for some reason I felt un easy but not in a bad way.

Lucy: "I stopped at a store before coming to the guild and I got you this."

She hands me a bag full of chocolate chip cookies and my eyes widen at the sight of them.

Natsu: "Thank you Lucy! You're the best!"

I hug her without noticing and after a few seconds I realize what I just did. Right when I was about to let go, I feel get warm arms wrap around me and hugging me back. I smile softly and continued to hug her for awhile.

Gray: "Ha! I told you!"

Lucy: "Huh?"

Suddenly I hear gray's voice yelling that out and Mira walks in as well. Oh god the ice stripper is here. I thought while being annoyed by him.

Mira: "Nalu!!!!!!"

Lucy: "What's nalu?"

She yells as she looks at us and we both let go of each other. Lucy blushes lightly and we both give Mira a confused look.

Mira: "Nalu is a ship."

Natsu: "Not this again..."

I mumbled lowly so no one could be able to hear me.

Lucy: "huh? Where's the ship?"

Mira: "No, it's a....never mind."

She stops talking and sighs while walking away.

Lucy: "Ermm okay."

Gray: " Just friends, huh?"

Natsu: "Yeah..."

Lucy: "What is he talking about?"

Gray: "Stop acting clueless. I know you guys have some weird romance going on."

Lucy: "Wait what!?!?"

Lucy begans blushing once again.

Gray: "hm."

Natsu: "It's not like that!"

Lucy: "We're just friends!"

Natsu: "Yeah!"

I said but I kind of actually felt bad when I heard her say "we're just friends". I don't understand why...but it did..

Gray: "Mhmmm whatever you guys say."

Gray saids in a devious, sarcastic tone and smirks as he starts walking away.
I sit down and open the bag of cookies Lucy gave me.

Lucy: "I can't believe him..."

She saids a bit annoyed and sits down next to me as I eat. I then give her a cookie and she nibbles it slowly. She's so cute...f*ck I need to find levy! I need to find out what's wrong with me!! I thought while eating cookies with her

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Here's another chapter. I did my best to make it long and nice. I hope you all liked it. Arigato for reading guys!

Votes

Comments

Show some 💙

Thanks