14. Get used to it

Its a little shorter then usual, but it was needed. Enjoy!

After their little bit of fun, Kirstie and Avi took turns showering. When Avi was in the shower, Mitch came by to talk to Kirstie.
"Hey Kirst, are you busy?"
"No, why?"
"Well, I went over to Avi's room and he wasn't there. Have you see-- are those Avi's jeans?"
"Um, no... "
"Liar."
Mitch walked in further and heard the shower running.
"If they're not Avi's, then who's in your shower?"
"Ok, fine. Yes they are Avi's. Is there something wrong?"
"What did you two do last night?"
"That's none of your business."
"I'm your best friend Kirst, of course it's my business."
Kirstie knew he wouldn't give up until she told him.
"Well, it happened this morning actually... Right where you're sitting."
Mitch jumped up and shrieked. He wiped his hands in his pants and looked at Kirstie. She stood there giggling at her best friend.
"That's right Mitchie, Avi and I had sex... actually, he made love to me."
Mitch's face softened and he looked at Kirstie like he was looking at a cute puppy.
"Really?"
Kirstie nodded.
"AWWW! He really loves you!"
Mitch hugged her and she smiled.
"I guess he does."
Mitch let go and pinched her cheeks.
"You're so in love."
"Stop Micthie, I hate blushing."
"Y'all are so cute."
They talked for a little while longer and Mitch left before Avi got out of the shower. He walked into the room and found Kirstie laying down looking at the ceiling and smiling to herself.
"Hey, what are you all smiley about?"
"Just thinking about you... Thanks to Mitch."
"What do you mean, thanks to Mitch?"
"He came over and we talked for a bit. He knows we made love and then he told me that we were cute."
She blushed thinking about it and Avi walked up to her.
"You're the cute one..."
"Shut up, we're both the cute ones."
"I love you Kirstin."
"I love you too."
Avi grabbed her face and kissed her sweetly at first. It was slow in the beginning but soon Kirstie wanted more. She brought her hands up behind his head and tugged at his hair to pull him closer. Deepening the kiss. He responded and grabbed her waist. His hands slid down her back and settled on her bum. She pulled him even closer and started to lick his bottom lip. He allowed her in but he soon took over dominance. At this point there was no space between them and Avi was grabbed Kirstie all over the place. He backed her up against the wall and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to kiss him. Avi made his way to her chest with his hands and groped her before squeezing gently. She pulled away and looked at him with a smirk. Her hands found his bum and she squeezed, causing him to jump in surprise.
"Not used to that huh?"
"No, no girl has ever done that to me."
"How? You have such a nice ass."
"Hm, I could say the same to you."
He squeezed her bum as he said this.
They both laughed and soon continued their kiss.
Meanwhile, Mitch had forgotten to tell Kirstie something. He walked back over to her room and found the door already opened a bit. When he stepped inside he wasn't expecting to see what he did.
Kirstie and and Avi were still making out like high schoolers and grabbing each other all over. Mitch coughed loudly to break the two apart and blush a deep red.
"Uh, I forgot to tell you something earlier Kirst, but I see that you're a little busy."
"No, it's fine Mitch, what is it?"
"Well, I just wanted to say that Scott wanted to have a little trio night. Are you in?"
"Sure, when?"
"Tonight at 8. Meet in our room."
"Ok."
Mitch leaned down to her ear and whispered.
"Sorry, I interrupted. Continue."
Kirstie laughed and hit his chest playfully.
"Bye Mitch."
She pushed him out the door giggling and walked back over to Avi.
"This is gonna take a long time for them to get used to."
"That's ok, as long as they're ok with it."
"We have great friends."
"That we do."
Mitch made it back to his and Scott's room. He was still smiling and Scott noticed.
"What are you all smiley about?"
"Hm? Oh, nothing."
"Come on Mitch."
"Fine, I walked in on a little make out session between Kavi. They're so cute together."
"Ug, that's so weird to hear. This might take a while to get used to."
"True, but they are still cute."
"Yeah, yeah, did you tell Kirstie about tonight?"
"Yes. Maybe we can get some details from her."
Mitch said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh this should be fun."