13. Show me

The next morning Kirstie woke up first. She smiled at how well rested she felt and then turned to face a lightly snoring Avi. Her smile grew at the sight in front of her.
How did I even up so lucky. I treated him like shit, and he still loves me. I have to make it up to him somehow.
Avi started to move around a little, showing that he was slowly waking up. Kirstie rolled over on top of him and hugged him tightly. This woke Avi up and he looked down to the familiar blonde hair sprawled out on his chest. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.
"Good morning Kit. Is something wrong?"
"No, I just really love you."
"Well I love you too."
Kirstie looked up to him.
"But why?"
"I told you last night. I've always loved you Kitty."
"I can't believe that, not after how I treated you."
He sat up causing Kirstie to sit up straddling his lap. He pulled her closer by the back of her thighs and wrapped his arms around her back. She put her hands around his neck.
"Kirstin. I thought we were forgetting about that."
"I can't, I was so horrible to you. You didn't deserve that, and I don't deserve you."
Avi was tired of hearing her say that. He didn't understand why she wouldn't just accept that he loved her. He did the only thing he had left to think of. He pulled even closer than they already were and pressed his lips to hers. She melted for a second but then pushed his shoulders back to break the kiss.
"Stop."
"No, Kirstin you stop. I love you, and I don't know any other way to show you then this. I've already told you a thousand times."
She looked down and refused to say anything.
"Fine, if this isn't working then I only have one more way that might work to show how much I love you."
He picked her up off of his waist and laid her on the bed beneath him. He supported his weight with his elbows and turned her face to look at him again.
"I'm going to make real love to you. Not just sex. This is the real thing."
She nodded slightly and this gave him permission to kiss her. She was still laying flat with her hands by her sides and he was getting impatient for her to get into it.
"What's wrong honey."
"Nothing, I've just never 'made love' before. It's always been just sex."
"I'll show you, don't worry. I won't ever hurt you."
He brushed her hair behind her ear and leaned down to kiss her neck. This time she put her hands behind his neck and closed her eyes. His weight was almost completely pushing her into the mattress and she slowly began to grind her hips into his. He pulled away from her neck and looked down at her. His hands went up her sides and he pulled her shirt up along with his hands. She sat up a little so he could pull it over her head. He was already shirtless because that's just the way he slept.
"You're so beautiful."
She blushed and he went back to kissing her on the lips. It started slow but soon he was asking for entrance into her mouth. Kirstie parted her lips to let him in and he took over the dominance. She moaned into his mouth quietly and she reached back behind her to unclip her bra. The straps fell down her shoulders and Avi pulled it the rest of the way down.
"Gosh, you are breathtaking."
He admired her for a little bit longer and then she pulled him back for a kiss. As this happened she went for his pants. Her feet slid them down as far as she could reach and he kicked it them the rest of the way off. Then he went for her pants and tugged the waist band down. She lifted her hips so he could pull them all the way off and they met once again in a passionate kiss.
"Close your eyes, baby."
She giggled and did as told. He kissed her once on the lips, then moved to her cheek, next the ear, then her neck, then his trailed down her chest across the tops of her breasts. Next he went down her stomach and stopped at her panties. He hooked his thumbs on the waistband and slid them down her legs, throwing them across the room. He waited a second to see what she would do. Kirstie got impatient and opened her eyes.
"Avi? Is something wrong?"
He laughed and responded.
"Definitely not, I just wanted to see how long you would wait."
"Ugh, whatever."
"Oh come on, lighten up sweetie."
"I'm trying very hard to be patient with you Avi."
"Alright, alright, I won't make you wait anymore. You ready?"
"Get to it, Avi!!"
He laughed and smiled at her.
"Just checking."
At this point she was laughing a little bit too. But Avi calmed down before her and grabbed her knees. He pulled her towards him and started to kiss the inside of her thighs. He slowly made his way to where they both wanted to his lips to be and after what seemed to be forever, he got to his destination. His lips teased her in way that turned both of them on even more.
"Ohhh, Aviii..."
"Mm.."
He finally started his work on her and she started to gasp faster and faster. Her moans couldn't be contained anymore and she finally let go. Avi cleaned up his work and rubbed her lower stomach. When the were face to face once again, Kirstie didn't hesitate to tangle her hands in his hair and kiss him roughly. When she pulled away they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Then she muttered something.
"Your turn.."
She flipped them over and straddled his hips, grinding slowly over his area.
"Kirst, no need for the teasing."
"It's only fair."
She sat up and did the same kissing routine on him and did the same with his boxers. She palmed his erection and waited to watch his reaction. As she started to stoke him, he grabbed her hair to encourage her.
"Mm, Kitty.."
The nickname is what made her kiss his tip and slowly take him in her mouth. His hips bucked up to get deeper and she took it very well. She worked wonders on him and he saw stars when she finished him off. He pulled her up and took his position back on top.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too, Avi."
They kissed once more and looked at each other again.
"Are you ready Kitty?"
"Yesss.."
Avi pushed himself inside of her and they felt the love radiating from each other. Neither one of them had ever experienced this kind of sex before and they knew that about each other. Once Avi  started to move, Kirstie dug her nails into his back.
"Faster Avi."
He obeyed and ground his hips into her faster and deeper. When they found a rhythm, it didn't take long for them to become close to their climax. 
"Ugh, Avi! Keep going!"
"He growled at her command and her moans made him help her reach her climax. As soon as she reached hers, he spilled over too. They stayed connected for a while and just laid there catching their breath.
"I love you so so much Kirstin."
"I love you so so much too Avi."
Avi finally pulled away from her and collapsed on the bed, pulling her to lay on top of his chest. He rubbed her back while she played with his hair.
"Do you believe me now Kitty?"
"I think so."
"What do mean you think so?"
She was laughing at his reaction.
"I'm kidding, yes I believe you."
"Good, cause I don't think I could've done much more to show you."
"Trust me, I felt it."
He pulled her up to kiss her one last time before they both drifted off to sleep again.