9. Jeremy

"I'm sorry I'm so late guys... the traffic was horrible."
"Whatever Kirst, just get ready, and fast."
Scott knew exactly what she was doing. He could tell by the lack of eye contact and her flustered appearance. He let it slide for now for the sake of the show. 5 minutes later Avi comes running through the door already ready. He tried to seem innocent by asking where Kirstie was.
"Is she late too?"
"No she's getting ready, she came in 5 minutes before you did."
"Oh good, I thought she wasn't here yet."
"5 minutes til showtime!"
Esther called to all of them and they made their way to their spots behind stage. Once they started, they got into they got into their own little world and enjoyed performing. Once the show was over, they celebrated in their dressing room areas. Everyone was chatting about the show and how well it went. Kirstie was talking to Kevin when someone tapped her on the shoulder. It was Jeremy.
"JEREMY!! I missed you so much!"
Kirstie clung to Jeremy completely forgetting about what she has done with Avi.
"I missed you too baby!"
"Have you been here the whole time?"
"Yes, I watched the show."
"Aww, I'm so happy you came!"
Scott watched the little reunion and thought to himself. How could she just act like nothing's happening? I need to talk to her.
"Kirstie, can I talk to you for a second?"
"Uh yeah sure."
He pulled her away from everyone else and got right to the point.
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"How can you act like that with him, Kirstin I know about you and Avi."
"You don't know shit."
"Remember when I walked into your room when you were watching that movie with Avi? Well I lingered a bit and heard what you two did."
"What the hell, Scott!!"
"You cheated on Jeremy Kirst, with our best friend."
"It never meant anything! I just needed someone while he wasn't there for me."
"Sex is sex Kirstin. If you don't tell Jeremy I will."
"I really hate you."
Kirstie walked away and went back to Jeremy kissing him, making sure Scott saw. She knew she was in trouble and didn't know how to approach it. She thought she would talk to Avi first.
"Avi, we need to talk."
"Come over later."
He handed her one of his key cards and left. Everyone else headed back to the hotel and went to bed. Jeremy and Kirstie stayed up and talked for a while.
"Hey Jer, I'm gonna go get some more soap bars, and some food down in the lobby, I'll be back soon."
"Don't be too long, I might fall asleep."
"Ok." She giggled and made her way to Avi's. She opened the door to find him laying on his bed. He sat up as she sat next to him.
"Hi."
"Hey, so what do we need to talk about?"
"Well, Jeremy's here, and I cheated on him with you. So I'll just get to the point... Everything we did, didn't mean anything right?"
Avi thought for a minute.
How can she say that, she's the one who wanted all of that. I can't believe this. None of that meant anything to her.
"It meant a little bit to me... I really like you Kirstie."
"I'm sorry Avi, I've been a piece of shit to Jeremy. I don't want to break his heart.
You broke mine
"I get it, but did any of it mean anything, I mean even the smallest thing?"
"Look Avi, everything was fantastic, but I don't want to be the cheater. I can't continue like this."
"Fine, can I just be alone for now?"
Kirstie got up and kissed his cheek and left. She wasn't going to tell Jeremy about anything yet. She had to wait until tour was over at least. She made her way back to her room and crawled up next to Jeremy.
"Where are the soap bars, and food?"
"Oh, they ran out of soap bars, and I realized I wasn't hungry."
"Ok, well what do you wanna do then?"
She rolled over on top of him and looked into his eyes.
"I've missed you so much, I love you."
"I love you too Kirst."
She leaned down and kissed him passionately. It didn't feel the same as before tour. She felt like she didn't deserve him, and she didn't. She was a slut and finally admitted it to herself.
Damn it, I've ruined everything. Over a stupid little craving. And with Avi. I'm so stupid.
Jeremy notice Kirstie's lack of contribution in the kiss and pulled away.
"Are you ok, honey?"
"Yeah, I'm just a little tired."
"Do you want to sleep?"
She nodded and laid her head down on his chest. She actually wasn't tired and stayed up while Jeremy fell asleep almost instantly. She heard her phone buzz and read a message Scott sent her.
"Did you tell him?"
"Not now Scott."
"Kirstin, you need to tell him."
"I will when the time is right."
"I'll give you a week."
She didn't respond after that and laid back down on Jeremy.
I really fucked up this time.
I don't deserve anyone.
I'm such an asshole to everyone.
I need to get away from this.
Kirstie looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30. She slowly got up not wanting to wake Jeremy up and left the room. She went down to the hotel bar and drank away her emotions. That night she passed out on the lobby couch, drunk from 5 shots of vodka.
Nighty night Slut.