10. Really?

Kirstie woke up after passing out on the lobby couch at about 4am. She was still drunk and wasn't thinking straight at all. Everyone else in the hotel was fast asleep as Kirstie made her way to an elevator. She stumbled along and hit a button. The elevator got to her desired floor and she clumsy walked to a room door. Since she wasn't thinking straight, she knocked and didn't even think about a room key. The door opened and Kirstie pushed her way inside.
"What are you doing Kirst, it's like 4 in the morning?"
All Kirstie did was kiss him.
Avi tasted the alcohol on her breath and pushed her away.
"Kirstin, are you drunk?"
"Noooo."
"I smell it on you, what are you doing to yourself?"
"I don't like myself anymore..."
Well you did break my heart and cheated on Jeremy...
"I don't want to speak to you at the moment.."
"Please Aviii, I need you."
She backed him up to a wall and slid her hands up his chest. He didn't want to be harsh to her and didn't know how to get away from this.
Meanwhile, Jeremy woke up from a ding on his phone. He reached for it and saw that it was from Avi.
"Come get you girlfriend."
Jeremy was very confused until he noticed Kirstie wasn't with him. He texted back,
"Where is she?"
"In my room."
What could she possibly be doing there at 4:30 in the morning?
Jeremy slipped on some clothes and headed to Avi's room. He knocked and realized the door was cracked open. He pushed open the door and walked in to find Kirstie all over Avi. Avi stood uncomfortably as Kirstie kept running her hands all over him and sucking on his neck.
"What the hell Kirstin!"
Jeremy yelled at her and this made her jump in surprise. She turned around to face him and then ran up to hug him but he pushed her away.
"Don't touch me,.. what the hell was all that?"
He referred pointing to a still uncomfortable Avi. Kirstie giggled and soon Jeremy realized she was drunk, very drunk.
"Come on baby, it's not like I was having sex with him. Just a little friendly kiss."
"Oh, a friendly kiss huh? Why don't you have a shirt on?"
Kirstie looked down and had a confused face.
"Where did it go?" She turned and asked Avi.
"You took it off when you tried to get me to lay down. I told I didn't want any of this anymore Kirstin, yet here you are, drunk, and in your bra."
Jeremy thought for a second.
"Wait, wait, wait... want any of what exactly Avi?"
Shit
"Your girlfriend here used me for sex. She told me that she missed you and needed some physical contact."
"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!"
"SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!"
Kirstie, still drunk, came in on the conversation.
"Jeremy, Avi was there, and you weren't. I missed you."
"That doesn't mean you should have sex with your band mate!"
"Who else was I supposed to go to?!"
"NO ONE! IM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND! YOU SLEPT AROUND AND CHEATED ON ME KIRST!!"
"It didn't mean anything though!"
"Shut up... I'm leaving tomorrow. And I'm moving out of our apartment for good. I'm done with you Kirstin."
"Wait Jeremy! Can we please talk about it when I'm not drunk anymore?"
"No."
"Jeremy..."
Kirstie was starting to cry as Jeremy left the room. She knew she probably wasn't going to go back to bed so she ran to Scotts room. She knocked on the door and Mitch answered. She pushed past Mitch and went up to a waking Scott.
"I TOLD JEREMY AND NOW HES LEAVING ME!! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY SCOTT!?!?"
"YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF KIRSTIN, YOU CHEATED ON HIM WITH AVI! YOU DESERVED IT!!"
Mitch spoke up.
"HEY!"
They stopped screaming at each other and looked at Mitch.
"You actually did have sex with Avi?"
"Yes."
"Really Kirstin? You had a boyfriend who loved you and you slept with someone else."
"It didn't mean anything."
"STOP saying that Kirstin! Sex is sex!"
"SHUT UP SCOTT!"
"STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER!"
It got very quiet and the only thing was heard was their heavy breathing. Avi walked into the room unexpectedly and stood in front of all of them.
"What do you want?"
Kirstie said in a nasty tone.
"I talked to Jeremy... he said he'll talk to you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but only with me in the room with you guys."
"Whatever, let's go."
They walked back to Kirstie's room and sat down with Jeremy.
"So... You guys had sex?"
"....yes."
"And you say it didn't really mean anything, but I can't believe that."
"Look Jeremy, it honestly meant something to me, but Kirstie keeps denying that it meant something to her."
They looked at Kirstie who had her head hanging down.
"Fine... Yes it meant a little something. But that's only because I trust you Avi."
"I can't believe this. Kirstie, you obviously love Avi. And he probably wouldn't have had sex with you if he didn't love you back. You've proven to me that our love is gone. And so am I. I'll be moved out by the time you get back."
He left the room without another word, leaving Kirstie and Avi to themselves.
"Kirst... Do you love me?"
She started to cry and curl into a ball on the chair.
"Yes... I didn't think I did until we started acting like an actual couple. Jeremy never made me feel the way you do. I guess I was just scared that I wouldn't have somewhere to go if him and I broke up. But he said he's moving out."
"You could've stayed with Kev and I, you know that right?"
"I know, but I wouldn't felt like a burden."
"You wouldn't be a burden, I would probably have enjoyed having you stay with us. You're so positive and sweet. Not to mention beautiful."
"What's going to happen between us?"
"I don't know Kirst. Not many people know the whole situation yet. So there would be a lot of explaining."
"Maybe we should start as friends again. I don't have a boyfriend this time, and we could try to actually form a relationship."
"I would like that."
"Cool... So um, I know we probably shouldn't but, can I stay here for the rest of the night? Well I guess morning."
"Of course."
"Thanks. Good night Avi."
"Good night Kirstie."