Devising a Secret Plan

Start from the beginning

The wedding was tomorrow, and she was not excited.

Not. At. All.

Puck didn't say anything on the matter, but his eyes held suspicion. Sabrina kept pestering her little sister for information, but got nothing except, "It was for their happiness." They both knew Daphne's banishment had to do with Helena. Obviously. They both held a theory why also. Now, because of yesterday's events, Sabrina was a bit reculant to be one of Helena's bridesmaids. As for Puck, he was ready to be the bestestbest man for his brother.

Puck and Sabrina were sitting on the couch watching some dramatic TV show about two girls that were accidentally switched when they were born. Puck found the whole ordeal hysterical, while Sabrina was close to tears.

"Oooh! That mom just got pwned! Who knew sign language was so intense."

Sabrina quietly reached for a tissue, trying to make sure Puck didn't see. She was a centimeter away when a hand grabbed her arm.

Puck said with a smirk on his face, "Uh, uh, uh! If you put that tissue to your eyes or nose, you know the consequences." Sabrina grumbled and retraced her hand back.

Uncle Jake joined them and sat down on the rocking chair that he had been tied to not too long ago and glanced at the TV. "Switched at Birth? Really?"

Puck said, "What? I find this so hilarious! Oh! That hug between Toby and the mom is so awkward!" Sabrina rolled her eyes and kept watching.

"'Brina, you look like you have a cold."

"I don't. But Puck's says if I touch one tissue, he's going to win and Sabrina Grimm does not lose to stinkpot," Sabrina said grudgingly. But even though it was supposed to sound threateningly, her clogged nose made her words sound funny and both boys laughed. Sabrina sighed.

"Please Puck?" she said pointing to the tissues.

"Sure! If you want to lose," he added with a smirk. Sabrina huffed.

"How long is this supposed to go?"

"Up until this episode finishes. So in about four minutes," Puck said eyeing the clock. "I don't think Grimm will make it."

"I SO will, dogface!" Sabrina said stubbornly. "I'm not giving up."

Uncle Jake chuckled at his niece. "Anyways, so are you excited for the wedding?"

The two teens looked at each other, "Meh." Sabrina said to her uncle, "I think it's going to be tense. You know, with the fact that Daphne won't be able to come, and that Helena and Mustardseed were fighting before quite alot; especially at that dinner weeks ago, remember?" Uncle Jake remembered that dinner very well. "So I'm kind of...reculant? Reculant."

Puck said, "I just want to be the best best man for my bro. It's his first wedding, so I want it to be awesome."

"First? You mean there are more?" Uncle Jake said.

"Well, I don't know. If it doesn't work out, he'll divorce probably then marry someone again. I don't know. Just being prepared and whatnot."

The whole time, Sabrina was trying not to sneeze. Puck then focused all his attention on her with a half-grin on his face, "C'mon, Grimm, sneeze like this: 'A chew!', 'A shoe!', 'A-"

Sabrina grabbed a tissue. "ACHOO!" She did that for a minute straight. When she finished, she fell back on the couch with a sigh. Puck's eyes lit up. "I win! I win! Here comes your consequence!"

"Puck! No!-" It was too late. The trickster's hands worked their magic, and soon, Sabrina was giggling like a maniac. "Stop! Stop tickling me! Oh gosh! Hahaha! Stop!" Uncle Jake looked at the teens with a smile on his face.