Chapter 24 "I'm Sorry Bro. Alex Will Understand"

Start from the beginning

I sighed in defeat. “I promise that I’ll tell you. I’m going to tell everyone when Sam gets back. It’s not really serious. All I’m going to say now is that the doctor was worried about me eating too little and that I risk going into anorexia if I keep obsessing over my weight.” I told her which is also, the truth.

“Oh dear. You’re already so skinny. Come on, I’ll order us a pizza and I’ll make you eat at least half of it,” she said the last part loudly causing Justin to run back downstairs.

“Did I hear the word pizza?!” He said excitedly. Linda and I started laughing while the three of us headed into the living area.

                                                                       ~~~

I was already on my fifth slice of Pizza when I paid attention the television. Linda walked in at the same time with her arm around John’s.

“Is that Sam?” I asked surprised. There was a guy on the screen that looked exactly like Sam running away from a huge crowd. The headline read “Gay Marriage Proposal Failure.” I shook my head. I couldn’t be but just in case.

“Justin, can you bring me my laptop?” I needed to check this out.

“Way ahead of you sis. Which one do you want?” He asked. I have three laptops. A Sony which was aqua blue that I used for work, A MacBook Air which was a present for my 15th birthday which I used for school, and a MacBook Pro which I used at home.

“The Pro. It should be on my desk,” I said before he ran upstairs.

Not even a minute later he was back.

I turned on the laptop and searched the headline. Instantly many videos popped up and it was Sam for sure.

Everyone crowded around on the sofa as Justin plugged the laptop into the 80-inch flat screen TV. He clicked play.

Sam was down on one knee and Mike was trying to do the gay voice. No one would let him tell them that he wasn’t gay and then people started accusing him of trying to hide his “sexuality” and that he was proposing. An old lady was glaring at him and then children started throwing wrappers at him after he “made” his “boyfriend” cry and walk away. Sam ran after Mike after yelling sorry various amounts of times.

Linda, John, Justin, and I stared at each other in shock for a bit before we all, at the same time, busted out laughing hysterically.

“Did you see the look on his face?!” Justin said in between laughs.

“Yes! It was even worse then when I gave him and Alex the puberty talk!” Linda said while trying to catch her breath.

“Hey! That was the worst talk ever! You used your own husband as an example!” I pointed at John who then turned red and shifted in his seat.