Chapter 16 ~ Kidnapped By Blaine!

Hello! This is the last chapter, so I will put The Broken Promise in the sequel.

Trixie told Kari up and down that she would protect her from Team Darkness. Why does Team Darkness need me? Kari thought to herself.

Sabrina let out an angry scream when she saw an former comrade. "Blaine, you old bastard!" Sabrina shouted at him. He just smirked and threw out an Magmar.

"Hmm, how nice to see you too, Sabrina. But, Madam De'Misha needs the crippled girl, so I need to do my job." Blaine says, walking towards Trixie and Kari, ignoring Sabrina. Sabrina couldn't let the man just grab Kari and so she let her Gengar attack Magmar. They had a very long battle, but Blaine was waiting for an opening to attack Sabrina. "Fire Punch." This simple order made Magmar attack both Gengar and Sabrina as Gengar landed on Sabrina, causing Sabrina to hold Gengar to prevent the Pokemon from getting anymore wounds.

Blaine walked towards Kari and Trixie. Trixie tried to be brave for Kari, but the power radiating from Blaine made Trixie flinch. Trixie kept herself in front of Kari and Blaine kicked her away, hard. Trixie felt the impact knocked her over and she tried to stay conscious, but the last thing she heard from Kari was "Trixie!" and nothing else as she closed her eyes. 

Trixie fainted and Blaine ordered his Magmar to grabbed the wheelchair and he picked up Kari.

While they escaped, Kari screamed for Trixie, who had fainted. Sabrina could only sob at the failure of her mission. They had one mission and that was to prevent Kari from being taken. They failed that mission and now, they had to make up of a plan of rescue to retrieve Kari from Team Darkness's clutches. 

THE END!