Chapter 8 ~ The Truth About Trixie Ice

(Trixie's POV)

Zack was staring at me as his arm quickly wrapped around Kari's neck. "Grr." I growled in anger.

"Do you want her to live?" Zack asked me. Kari had tears in her eyes and when I noticed it, my vision changed.

I growled at Zack and he flinched. Kari whimpered. Zack looked down Kari and he looked at me. I know what to do. He thought.

Zack picked up Kari from her wheelchair. "This is who you care about most, Trixie the Imperator?" Zack asked me.

"Damn it! I'm not "that" weapon anymore!" I screamed at Zack. He smirked and he prepared to throw Kari. "No." I whispered. Not her. I thought.

"But, you still have the Abilities." Zack guessed. He threw Kari towards an wall and my Imperator nature took over. I leaped to catch Kari and when I landed on the ground, my red eyes stared at Kari's brown eyes. Her Butterfree returned to her Pokeball. I glared at Zack.

"I will kill her. Tell that bitch this: I will not come back her! Never!" I shouted at Zack.

"What if I get her involved?" Zack asked. I pulled Kari towards my chest.

"Then I will kill you." I answered. Zack smirked.

"Fall back for now!" Zack ordered. His flunkie left with him.

I put Kari in her wheelchair. "Trixie? Who are you?" Kari asked me.

"I was once part of Team Darkness. Actually, I was the strongest person in the team. I was called Trixie the Imperator and I was her weapon." I told Kari. I told Kari about Glace as well.

She took the news well. "Trixie?" She called me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I l-love you." Trixie tells me. I looked at her. I knew what she had meant. We had only been together for a few days and yet, I felt a very strong connection to the girl that I can actually call my very first friend. 

"I feel the same way, Kari."

Please enjoy this chapter!

Enjoy this delightful Chapter!