Chapter 5 ~ Into The Water City

Okay, everyone, I have decided to make my own evil team. Please enjoy this Chapter!

Trixie had trained Charmander and she helped Kari train her Caterpie by teaching her how to battle. After traveling and training, Blaze evolved into Charmeleon and Caterpie evolved into Metapod and then Butterfree!

Trixie and Kari made it to Cerulean City, but it was nighttime, so they stopped at the Poke Center in the City.

During the night, Trixie was dreaming about Team Darkness. She quickly woke up and she saw Kari still sleeping. She sighed. I hate that place. Trixie thought. Glace leaped into Trixie's arms. "We're done with that place, right?" Glace asked Trixie.

"Yeah, we are done." Trixie answered emotionless. Glace was a Experiment Project Pokemon. Team Darkness made her able to talk. Team Darkness also made Trixie emotionless.

"What if found us and they saw Kari?" Glace asked. Trixie shook the thought away. Team Darkness was ruthless and she would really hate it if Kari was harmed because she was around them.

"They won't find us and even if they found us, touching Kari will be the last thing they will ever do." Trixie made the threat strong.

"I hear that Team Darkness is lurking around here." Glace tells Trixie.

"What? We can't stay here!" Trixie quietly shouted. Glace shook her head.

"You remember what he told you." Glace reminded Trixie.

"Fine." Trixie says, laying down. Glace curled up beside Kari.

How is everyone? Quick question, what should Trixie's pokemon should be? Please enjoy this chapter!