Chapter 1 ~ Starter Pokemon

An blue Ice-type Pokemon was waiting on her young Trainer. That trainer is named Trixie Ice! Trixie is an 10 year old blue-haired girl with blue eyes, so people gave her the last name Ice.

Trixie didn't mind the name though as she thought that the name was cool. Her Glaceon was a strong Pokemon and she was quite shy. "Glac!" Glaceon says, rubbing Trixie's leg. Trixie giggled and petted the Pokemon's head.

"Alright, Glace, in your Pokeball." Trixie tells Glace. Glace obeyed and she happily went into the light blue Pokeball. Trixie had normal red and white Pokeballs, but she thought that Glace deserved a special, colored one for herself and so, she ordered her a light blue Pokeball. 

Trixie was wearing a school uniform that had light colors. The skirt had a belt that had five Pokeballs placed on it. She put Glace's Pokeball her pocket and she ran off into the town.

Pallet Town was an amazing place to Trixie's opinion. She loved the Town's peaceful outlet. She came across Professor Oak and he greeted her as always. "Trixie, I know Glace is your first Pokemon, but would you like another Starter Pokemon?" Professor Oak asked.

"Yes, I would like that!" Trixie exclaimed. She picked Charmander's Pokeball and she used the Pokedex to nicknamed Charmander Blaze.

Professor Oak explained the traveling to Trixie and he let her be on her way.

"Alright! Next stop, Pewter City!" Trixie says, becoming emotionless.

Another reason why people add Ice to Trixie's name: Trixie only shows her emotions to her Pokemon and certain people.

Did everyone enjoy Chapter 1? I hope you did because I will update everyday! Please enjoy this book! 

More news: Even though I am editing mistakes, I am also adding new things, so please go back and read the chapter again. I hope you guys enjoy the new additions and changes to the story.