Chapter 2 ~ Meeting Kari

Trixie was in Verdian City as she saw Gary Oak training his Squirtle. She rolled her eyes. Gary turned and saw Trixie. "Wha-?" He didn't finish as his Squirtle knocked him over. Trixie had Glace attack Squirtle as the Water-type starter want to start a fight with Glace. 

"Still weak, Oak." Trixie tells the ten year old trainer. Gary growled at Trixie's arrogance against him and he vowed to make himself strong so he could match her skill as a Pokemon trainer. 

Trixie smirked as she went on her way. She continued to Pewter City and she noticed an wheelchair bounded girl. She started to pass her when she heard a small whimper she looked and she saw an boy older than girl that was about to hit her. She let out Glace. "Glace, Shadow Ball!" Trixie ordered. Glace obeyed. The boy felt the attack on his back and he turned to glare at Trixie and Glace.

"Who are you?" He shouted. He was holding a Pokeball. Trixie just stared at the boy. She didn't answer. "Answer me!" The boy shouted. Trixie glared at the boy.

"Why should I answer you?" Trixie asked the asked. The boy growled and he released Charizard. Trixie sighed. "Glace, you know what to do." Trixie says, walking towards the other girl. Glace smiled and she attacked with Hyper Beam. The Charizard wanted fainted from the strong attack and Trixie didn't feel the need to let Glace faint the poor Pokemon. The boy stared in shock. Trixie returned Glace to her Pokeball. The boy also returned his Charizard to its Pokeball so it coudl rest. 

"That Pokemon almost defeated my Charizard?" The boy asked, still unable to believe the strength of Glace.

Trixie rolled her eyes and she turned to the shivering girl. "Hey, are you alright?" Trixie asked.

"Yes." The girl answer. Trixie sighed. She glared at the boy and he smirked. Trixie knew exactly what the boy was thinking and it pissed her off more than anything. 

"She's easy to hurt. She's wheel chair bound." The boy tells Trixie. Trixie growled.

"Get out of my sight!" Trixie shouted. The boy smirked and he left and Trixie pushed the girl's wheelchair. After a few minutes, Trixie stopped. She sat down in front the girl and she gave off an little aura that frightened the girl. "What's your name?" Trixie asked.

"Kari and that boy was Zack." Kari answered. Trixie noticed that Kari was shy and so she only asked questions that were concerning Kari.

Please enjoy this chapter!