Chapter 3 ~ Trixie's First Gym Battle!

AN at the end of chapter!

Trixie pushed Kari around Verdien Forest. Trixie protected her and even caught her a Caterpie! Trixie showed her emotions towards Kari. "Trixie?" Kari asked.

"Hm?" Trixie answered. Kari smiled.

"Going to Pewter City?" Kari asked.

"Yes, why?" Trixie asked. Kari giggled. Kari noticed the landscape of Pewter City and she wondered how Trixie is missing the entire rocky city.

"Because we're here, Trixie." Kari answered. Trixie looked around and looked down at Kari. 

"Well, let's go to the Pokemon Center." Trixie pushed Kari towards the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy healed their Pokemon and they went off towards Pewter City's Gym. The gym was big and it was built with bricks. Trixie pushed Kari into the gym and they glanced around. When they had entered, the battle field was the first thing that they had seen. Kari enjoyed the way the battle field had looked. Trixie couldn't help but to be amazed by how awesome the gym looked on the inside. 

"Who goes there?" An male voice asked. The man appeared and spiky hair was shown. Trixie noticed the man's posture and she started to mentally prepare herself. 

Trixie smirked. "Are you the gym leader?" She asked. The man smiled.

"Yes. Want to challenge me?" The man asked. Trixie smirked.

"Yes, I do." Trixie tells the man.

"I like your spirit, kid. Name's Brock. What's your name?" Brock asked.

"Trixie Ice is my name." Trixie tells Brock.

"Alright then. Let this match...begin!" An referee shouted.

The Battle will be in Chapter 4! How is everyone? I hope you're enjoying this story, especially one of my favorite writers, PikaChick!