I love you..sister.

Dedicated to my one and only..my very own adorable pixie. My best friend. My soul sister. As cheesy as this is. I don't know who else to dedicate this too.
Also sorry for the very short chapter...The next one will be longer..I promise but I had to end on a sweet note

When school used to start at the end of summer,I always got a sick feeling in my stomach,like 'here we go again,another year of misery.' Now after not coming after six weeks,and being the centre of attention because of my blue hair and also because of rumors that people who don't have lives,spread.

Some thought I had ran away with some drug dealer,some say that Tara and her group scared me off so bad that I had to leave. Well,it was most definitely  Tara's fault but I was not scared that's for sure. I think the teachers also sort of believe that I was doing drugs while I was away on my little adventure trip. Most people didn't even believe that I was coming back and honestly I was hoping not to. Cause now I have no friends,I hurt Evan and Em,is mad at me...I don't blame her,I'm mad at me too.

Everywhere I go,walking down the hall,I can hear people whisper and their burning stares. They seemed scared or rather,they were ignoring me. My hair was in a high pony,I was wearing black tights with a red flannel shirt. 

What a great day to be hated. I think to myself. Half of the time I had music blasting in my ears and the best part about the fact that the teachers don't care about you is that they didn't even notice,it was like I was invisible. 

  'Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?'

I sang this song under my breath as the song blasted from my earphones. It was lunch and I had nowhere to go. This song felt like message but not to me..to Em. Will she love me if she knew my dark side,will she stay or run away. The reason why I'm thinking of her is that if I want to improve than I need to let my best friend see my dark side. 

I took it off after the song finished and a familiar voice entered my ears. 

"I wonder what's wrong with Ce. She broke Evan's heart even though she obvious likes him! She's being such a bitch..." Emily stops as she sees me pass by. I didn't say a word,and there was no expression on my face. I passed by them,with not even a flicker of hurt but in my chest I felt a hot fiery burn but I shook it off. I entered the cafeteria. I saw Evan sitting some distance away and Tara sitting next to him,obviously,flirting with him. Tara looked up and smiled devilishly.

"Oh Cecilia how are you?" She shouted which caused the whole cafeteria plus Evan,to look at me. I narrow my eyes at her. "Oh I hope you had fun with your druggie boyfriend. Though I bet he already dumped you,I mean he probably just did it cause he pitied you right?"

I roll my eyes and crossed my arms. I was tired and frustrated and pissed off,I think since my friends think I'm a bitch,doesn't hurt to be one. I don't care what they think of me,I'm tired of hiding. If anyone has a problem with that then fine,I think it's time I stop trying to be weak.

"Ow," I say sarcastically,"that hurts a lot. No really honey,you got something better than that cause the druggie that I stayed with had way better things to say to me." Everyone had a shocked looked on their faces. You haven't even seen the dark side of me,so trust me,this is the best of me.