Is This Really Happening...Now!?

I decided to re-open this since so much is going in Citrus right now. Thank you for reading as always.
NSFW-ish Warning

Two months later.....

I still found it odd Mimi hadn't decided to make a move. It perplexed me, what could she be waiting for? Maybe she just decided to give in and let us be. All thoughts halted when I heard a loud knock at the door. Who could it be now? It seemed like every club had an issue and I had no appointments with anyone during lunch. I slowly opened the clubroom door only to have Yuzu pounce me.

"Wahh!—Mmff" my mouth muffled by sudden intrusion of her kiss and lack of personal space. It was still hard to get used. I pushed her off of me huffing trying to catch my breath.

"Yuzu! Someone could have seen us!" I said grabbing my chest, calming myself down. She had an effect on me and used it to her advantage.

"Come on, we haven't spent much time together lately! I miss youu" She said whining trying to get closer to me again.

"What if it was someone else who answered the door just now??" Anger bubbling under the surface, the thought of her kissing someone else pissed me off and I needed to make that clear.

"Come on Mei, you are the only one in student council who stays during lunch!" Yuzu stepped forward pushing me against the now closed door. She had me cornered, as much as I hated how she was right I could only take so much.

"I'm sorry okay?" She looked me with pathetic eyes, I couldn't stay mad.

"It's fine. Don't do it again." Grabbing her hair and smelling it, intoxicating.

"Uhh.." Yuzu stuttered her face a new shade of red I've yet to see.

"I kinda miss that blonde hair of yours." I said with a devilish grin trying to rein in my own self-control.

"Um..well I thought you might like it more this way. Because I'm following the rules now?" Yuzu said unable to hold eye contact with me. I knew what she really wanted, who was I to deny her what she really wants?

"Maybe some rules are meant to be broken" I said whispering in her ear.

This was a first for us, sex on campus. I was feeling a bet rebellious and I could use a distraction from the stress of being president. Not only that but when she looked at me with those pleading emerald eyes I wanted her just as much as she wanted me. I took my time teasing her. Gently rubbing her breasts over her blouse and leaving light kisses along her neck. She melted from touch and I could feel myself getting more aroused. Just to make her squirm I untucked her blouse and began to unbutton the top.

"mmm.. Mei.." Yuzu breathed trying to keep her voice from carrying.

"What's wrong?" I said slowing down the pace even more. My fingers played with the top buttons, one by one separating them.

"hnnnuu Mei.. Please.." Begging me, I loved to take my time. The time we spent together I made sure to memorize every face she made, especially like the one she was making now. Her head tilted back slightly as she bit her lip. Small drop of sweat ran down the side of her cheek, it mesmerized me. Why in the pit of my stomach did I get this feeling I wouldn't be enjoying this much longer? Even if it was paranoia or some fleeting feeling I would enjoy my time with Yuzu.

I focused again on how wonderful she looked. The sun cast through the window lit up her body in a way I could only describe as perfect.

"Mei, I need you now." Yuzu again pleading for me to do more than just tease. Her last button undone, I grinned to myself.

"I know." I said as I lowered myself in front of kneeling on my knees, as form of worship. If she only knew how much I truly cared for her, it might be considered frightening.

I rubbed her thighs then lifted her skirt.

"Mei" Yuzu panted as I slid my fingers under her panties, I loved how wet she was.

BANG! The door flew open, my mouth inches away from Yuzu core.

"What the hell is going on??"

I stopped too scared to breathe...

Shaking I slowly turned around to see who spoke. Already knew, only one person's voice could sound like a screeching car alarm.

It was her, it had to be. I stood up and mustered up all courage I had. Yuzu frozen behind me, ashamed. I can't say that I blame her.

The director of the Disciplinary Committee, who I thought wouldn't be arriving another month from. She was also student council president when I was in middle school. I stood my ground but shaking on the inside.

What would happen to us now?

"I can explain" I said firmly waiting for her to speak again. Just when things couldn't get worse. Mami was standing next to her smiling with her eyes, directed at me.