Back Again

I may write a few more chapters, anything after that will probably be short fan-fics for Citrus. I hope everyone enjoys.

Yuzu

It was over before I knew it.

The pressure of Mami's body was off of me. My vision slowly came back to me, I saw something I never thought I would. Mei. She was fighting for me. Pure rage was in her eyes. Something I've never seen before. It was scary. Everything happened so fast.

"What is wrong with you Mami-san? Can't you see this isn't what she wants??" Mei screamed. She was breathing heavily. I could tell she was holding herself back.

"Piss off President! You don't know what she wants or needs! She chose me remember?" Mami said standing up, looking up to Mei.

"Are you really that thick headed? If she wanted you, she wouldn't be crying and begging you to stop. You little brat!" I could almost feel the heat from her words. Her anger evolved. Mei was serious. Mami seemed to finally notice.

"I'm getting bored with this. Don't worry though Mei, this isn't over." Mami walked past Mei bumping her arm.

"This isn't over, my love." Mami smirked as she whispered passing me.

"Just get out of my home and stay away from Yuzu." Mei spat out.

She left and I felt like I could breathe again. I was exhausted from the events of tonight, before I knew it I was out. When I woke up, my arms were free, my clothes changed, and Mei nodding off besides me. I couldn't believe my eyes. She really saved. I was truly grateful but I feared what Mami would do next. Somehow I had to tell Harumin of the events that occurred. Well, not everything.

"Mei" I said in a whisper. Her eyes opened and she retreated from me.

"Sorry, Yuzu." She said putting more distance between us.

"No, please.. Don't" I begged.

"Hold me." I said staring into her eye.

"Okay." Getting closer to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Mei, I'm sorry..for everything. I was trying to protect you..the school. I.." I was ashamed.

"Yuzu, we can talk about that later. I'm worried about you. I'm worried about what would have happened if I didn't show up" Mei faced away from.

"I..I was so scared." I buried my face in her chest and slowly breathed in her scent. Tears came again.

"It's okay. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." Mei reassured me and stroked my hair gently.

We didn't kiss. She just held me the rest of night and let me cry in her arms. I never felt so safe, so protected. Staying away from her was something I could no longer do.

The next day we didn't go to school. I wasn't feeling up to it. Mei had told momma that we both caught a cold. I was tired and worn out from last night's events. After momma went back to work I told Mei everything from the beginning.

"Yuzu, I was so mad at you, but I think I understand. While, I am grateful you would go to extremes to protect me and I want you to confide in me. We are more than sisters... that is if you still want to be.." her words tapered off and her faced flushed furiously.

"Mei...yes. I love you." I said hugging her tightly.

She hugged me back. For once she let her shield down. Mei told me everything that she felt while we were apart and how she never wanted to feel that way again. We would figure out what to do with Mami and no matter what we would continue to fight to protect our love. Her words moved me to the core. I felt so at ease.

"Would it be okay if we k-kissed?" I was so nervous, I couldn't look her in the eye. She pulled my face to hers.

"Only if you are ready" Mei said. I nodded. She kissed me sweetly. While it wasn't as heated as our previous kisses I could really feel her love. It was something I couldn't describe. Mei wasn't the best with words... but that kiss told me everything I needed to hear.