Emotional Torture

Mei

I can't stand this.

Why is Mami here?

Just to throw this all in my face?

I was irritated but I couldn't show it. I would give that mongrel the satisfaction. She kept looking over at me like she had this secret. It made me uncomfortable.
I find myself asking why so much lately, at least I can hide it. I can hide the anxiety, the pain, fear, and whatever emotions I needed to. I've bottled things up for years and I no longer have the person I can share any of it with. From the outside I look cold and distance, as usual. On the inside...it's a place I don't dare anyone to enter...

Not anymore.

My thoughts come back when I noticed them flirting with each other. How mother doesn't notice, I don't know. Now she tells us she has to go back to work because of some emergency. Please don't leave alone with these too. It's too late in the evening to go out.

I hear Mami mention something about wanting to see our room. My eyes roll and I grit my teeth. Well, if they want to be alone who am I to stop that? What's the point really? I let out a deep sigh, when I see Mami leading Yuzu upstairs our eyes meet momentarily. For once, I couldn't read her expression.

Was this girl someone Yuzu really wanted?

I laid down on the sofa and turned the tv on. I had to block out thoughts of what they would do. I can't bare this.

Ughhh... I groan. It's too quiet. My stomach starts to turn and my mind wanders to thoughts of her.

Yuzu...is she really what you want? I don't know why my mind keeps drifting back to her.

Suddenly, I hear a noise coming from the bedroom.

Thud

Squeak

They are on the bed. My chest tightens. Is this really what you want?

I hear a faint voice. I know it anywhere.

God why??

I don't want to hear this, but I can't block it out. I need a confirmation. Maybe then I can finally get over her and go back to being sisters. I won't interfere.

I hear her again...

and again...

"NO, Please!"

She can't want her!

She can't want this!

I know her moans..

I know her screams... She's scared.

I promised I wouldn't interfere!

Maybe, Just maybe this isn't what she wants. I had to decide now, no I won't let this happen.

I sprint upstairs. I hear crying.

I'm coming for you.

bump bump bump bump....

My heart slammed my chest, I reached for the door knob. The door swung opened I couldn't believe my eyes.

"YUZU!" I screamed.