Special Text

I decided to continue the story. For now, it will be a bit more playful. I hope you enjoy.

Mei

I shared so much with her already, but she couldn't know. Behind my cool collected demeanor, I was a wreck. There is only so much research I could do and it was impossible to with Yuzu around. This was beginning to be a pain. Spinning my pen across my fingers, I thought about what I would do. Flashes of images went across my mind and my cheeks flushed. I was excited at the thought of Yuzu being ready to take the next step, but was I? Maybe, our relationship is damned but I still love her.

It had only been a few weeks ago that incident with Mami-san occurred. She still hadn't made her move. It made me nervous. I pushed that thought away, there was no point worrying over it. We would face her together when the time came. Yuzu had mentioned a week ago about wanting to have sex. Damn, my face was getting red again. This isn't like me. With a man, it wouldn't phase me. Though I never allowed that bastard of a teacher to actually touch me. I refused every time. That time Yuzu caught us on school grounds I was more ashamed than anything. Honestly, I'm grateful for what Yuzu did.

I know I want to connect with her on a deeper level, I couldn't just force myself on her like I would before. Back then it was to shut her up or just to tease her, because honestly I enjoyed it. It's different now, I want to please her. Yes, the few times Yuzu has been out with Harumin I took the time to look up a few things.

We still haven't discussed when to try. It wasn't easy to get alone time without mother being around and I refuse to go to a love hotel. Ughh... school is not the place to be thinking about this. I packed up my things and locked up the student council office.

bzzzz

bzzzz

I looked at my cell. It was Yuzu.

Harumin is helping me with a project tonight so I'll be staying at her place.

xoxo

Mom will be out of town tomorrow night. How about then? ;)

I was so shocked I dropped my cell on the ground. My heart raced.

Okay.

It was all I could muster to say. I need to get my shit together! I told myself mentally.